Photo

BGEE version?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DrakeEB2

DrakeEB2
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Will this awesome mod ever be made compatible for BGEE?

#2 -Kelly Berger-

-Kelly Berger-

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:27 AM

It looks like nothing is moving on this mod... but when it was working, i loved it. I wish i had kept my original BG discs now, but EE at least fixes a lot of things. This was always one of my favorite series for table top, i would sure love to have someone tackle an EE compatible version.

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:49 PM

I know there's a project to make the SoBH compatible with the EE versions going, but I can't say when it's coming to be publicly announced or available, as this is indirect and I am not directly involved with it at all. ... probably shouldn't even say a thing.

There's also a bug in BG1EE, involving hardcoded map icons palette that probably needs Beamdog's fix. :ph34r:

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 Blash2

Blash2
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:49 PM

Any news?

#5 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:52 AM

It's still on the works, the Enhanced Edition Trilogy mod hasn't been officially released yet, and the SoBH for EET, will likely be released at the same time for it, it might not be completelly compatible with the vanilla BG1:EE, but it can be updated to be (as it needs testing) shortly after release(it's coded to have this feature), as well as with Tutu and BGT-weidu. They are both being worked by K4thos.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#6 Amun

Amun
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:57 PM

Although I would like to see a lot of the mods carry-over to a BGI & II:EE bigworld, and even expand the map... this mod, "Secret of Bonehill", or more aptly, prison island with regurgitated D'Arnise keep, is quite boring. For the amount of content, the maps are too large, and being sequestered like that reminds me of Spellhold island, Brynnlaw. I'm so bored with it, I might stop playing. I know somebody spent a lot of time on this mod, but I did not want to.

The funniest part was the water-elemental waylay on the grass.

:Tasty:

#7 -Grimwald-

-Grimwald-

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:06 AM

Although I would like to see a lot of the mods carry-over to a BGI & II:EE bigworld, and even expand the map... this mod, "Secret of Bonehill", or more aptly, prison island with regurgitated D'Arnise keep, is quite boring. For the amount of content, the maps are too large, and being sequestered like that reminds me of Spellhold island, Brynnlaw. I'm so bored with it, I might stop playing. I know somebody spent a lot of time on this mod, but I did not want to.

The funniest part was the water-elemental waylay on the grass.

:Tasty:

Whilst I would agree that there is not enough content in some areas, I still think that it is a good mod. Also, the lack of content is rectifiable.

#8 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:27 AM

https://anonfile.com...oneHill-EET.zip

#9 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:15 AM

https://anonfile.com...oneHill-EET.zip

This one uses Weidu 23801

And has antique errors like

EET/FluidStates.tpa has not been detected (That error means that the mod uses outdated "eet_cpmvars.tpa" file - EET 1.0 RC and later does not use FluidStates.tpa at all).

Where ever *guest* found it, it must be a vault full of spider webs...

Edited by Roxanne, 11 November 2017 - 12:05 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*