V4.4 (BG2 EE): Can't initiate dialogue!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Sam-

-Sam-

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:54 AM

Hello, I've installed BG2 EE and three mods: Xan, Coran and Nathaniel. The Nathaniel mod works so far, but for some reason I can't initiate a diaologue (it works with both Xan and Coran, however), whereas other diaologues are triggered normally, and when he's equipped with his Alpin-Flechter sword, it causes him to take damage (4) every time I load a savegame. It's very annoying, I've tried to reinstall the mods (and in the correct order), but that doesn't change anything.

#2 Alexios

Alexios
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:11 AM

I've made a fresh installation on a different computer installing only the Nathaniel mod, without making changes to the Baldur.ini file or using Shadowkeeper. Now I can initiate a dialogue, but Nathaniel still takes 4 damage from his sword. Any idea why the dialogue issue might have occurred?

Edited by Alexios, 02 March 2014 - 08:11 AM.

#3 Alexios

Alexios
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

I've made a fresh installation on a different computer installing only the Nathaniel mod, without making changes to the Baldur.ini file or using Shadowkeeper. Now I can initiate a dialogue, but Nathaniel still takes 4 damage from his sword. Any idea why the dialogue issue might have occurred?

Strangely enough, when I do the exact same thing on my Windows 8 laptop (rather than on my Windows 7 desktop PC), I can't even initiate a dialogue! Any ideas?