Bug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Velehal-

-Velehal-

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

I have a problem after defeating Illasera. I really don´t know which mod is the cause of the bug. It may be BGT, Ascension or Wheel of Prohepcy. After killing Illasera I´m transported to Pocket Plane, Solar says some words, Sarevok appears and says that I´m finnaly arrived and then conversation stops. If I want to speak with him, he only repeats the mentioned greeting and nothing new happens. Is there a way a) repair the bug or b) force him to continue conversation?

Thanks for any advices.

#2 -Velehal-

-Velehal-

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:37 PM

I have found that it may be related to Kivan mod, which I didn´t install. But if I kicked Jaheira and Imoen from group the conversation continues. The problem is that Jaheira and Imoen are gone, they say that are leaving for Harper´s Hold/Copper Coronet and I can´t even summon them via Spirit of Fate. I can´t tell them to stay at place. So finally it doesn´t help me much.

#3 -Velehal-

-Velehal-

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:45 PM

Solved. I "let" Illasera to kill Imoen and Jaheira (no problem for Ascension version, she killed Imoen in two hits and Jaheira in three) and after the dialog with Sarevok I´ve raised them.

#4 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:13 AM

Weidu.logs content ? Open the file with Notepad and copy paste the text to a post... and when making this sort of postings, you should let everyone know that you post in other forums... and let them know that you have also solved it... well have a point of solution, so they can trace it.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.