Photo

"Expanded" BG:EE NPCs

Mod in Progress

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 -lttlmisslst-

-lttlmisslst-

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:29 AM

Guest that found this thread via google popping in to say, super excited for this, I love love loved all the new romanceable NPCs but I'd gotten spoiled by all the mods and flirts over the years. :)

#22 Jazara

Jazara
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:25 PM

Kai, I cannot stress enough how much I love you. I'm currently halfway through BG2: EE and I am pretty disappointed with the new NPCs. Dorn and Rasaad showed such promise in BG: EE (haven't given Neera a go, so i cant comment on her) and now I'm left feeling slightly cheated. Admittedly, I may have just been spoiled by some fantastic romance mods *cough Sarevok and Haer'Dalis cough*, but the NPCs dialogues are pretty bland and uninspiring, in my honest opinion. I expected Dorn to be a little more conversational and verbose as he was in BG:EE and that fell short in the second. Not to mention, the typical 3 responses to their dialogues (1. Standard response 2. Attempt at humor response 3. Rejection response) is pretty frustrating. I am so intrigued by Hexxat but her lack of depth makes me want to jump into a group of mutated gibberlings. Please keep us posted and I can't wait to see what you do with these great but currently unsatisfying characters.
Tarly, when I was a lad half your age, my lady mother told me that if I stood about with my mouth open, a weasel was like to mistake it for his lair and run down my throat. If you have something to say, say it. Otherwise, beware of weasels.
― Commander Mormont, A Clash of Kings

#23 -Light-

-Light-

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:21 AM

I can't wait to install this once it becomes available! I'm about halfway through BG:EE now and all three of the available new NPCs look so promising. It would definitely break my heart to see Dorn become so one-dimensional, and Hexxat too, once I get to play with her some. I've been googling around to find a mod just like the one you're creating now.  :ermm:

Keep us posted!

#24 LorenzEffect

LorenzEffect
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:33 AM

I just found this thread and I'm already excited to play this mod!

I don't yet have the game installed on this computer so there's not much I could do to help, but I'll post again when that changes.

All the best!

#25 -Rabuliz-

-Rabuliz-

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:02 AM

I just found this threat through Google, I'm looking forward to it!

#26 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:11 PM

Any news on how the mod's going so far? I can't wait to play it :D

#27 -ttx-

-ttx-

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:18 AM

is this mod dead? :(

#28 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:23 AM

yep.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#29 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:19 AM

everyone dies, someday

#30 -ttx-

-ttx-

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:33 AM

damn. i really hoped this would give some substance to new NPC's. it pains me to remove the link to this mod from bookmarks :(