Download network error.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 -fdgg-

-fdgg-

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:04 AM

So is there an alternate download location for this mod? The thread on GOG links to this site but the download keeps getting interrupted due to a 'network error' (all downloads from other sites working fine at my end): what gives?

#2 -Hurricane-

-Hurricane-
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:19 AM

I can download from http://www.shsforums...-trilogy-weidu/ just fine. Are you sure you are using this download page? GOG's link might be outdated.

#3 -fdgg-

-fdgg-

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:39 AM

Nope, still nothing. I keep getting the same 'failed -network error' message after a part download. I've tried everything on my side but downloads on moddb and every other site are working fine.

#4 -fdgg-

-fdgg-

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:42 AM

I've now got the fixpacks and both Unfinished Business mods, only the trilogy is left.

#5 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:11 AM

Well, here's a temporary source for you...

Edit; I removed the file from mediafire... so if anyone else that needs it, needs to just post and ask for it and they'll probably get it from me or someone else.

Edited by The Imp, 29 March 2014 - 05:46 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#6 -fdgg-

-fdgg-

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:41 AM

Well, here's a temporary source for you...

Thank you so much for that, downloaded perfectly, now installing. Much appreciated!