Photo

Anyone else playing or played BTL on a Mac?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:57 AM

I can't be the only person on Earth to try this mod on a Mac *L*

I've been having problems getting the mod to behave as it should in a smallish multi-mod installation under Mac OS X, but I refuse to give it up while there's still hope to get it to work properly.

So, I'm very interested in hearing from anyone else who's installed and played the mod on a Mac. Please share your experiences and discoveries (don't worry, you won't spoil me, as I already know the entire story, and nearly every word of dialogue).

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#2 -pplr-

-pplr-

Posted 26 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

I may give this mod a try in the relatively near (within the next few weeks or months).  Sorry, I saw it that way because I do have other things to do but I'm willing to see I can load and use it.