help! fabio doesnt appear after candlekeep crypt

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -Majikwheel-

-Majikwheel-

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

Hey all. I seem to have a big issue here. Fabio doesnt appear after leaving candle keep in chapter 8. He is supposed to be by the keep entrance from what I have googled, but I havent been able to find anyone else who has had this issue and a resolve. I tried forcing with the cheat console and tried changing the bhspawn fabio global in shadow keeper from 1 to 2. For some reason my sobh is really screwy. I have had to for alot of things to happen...eh anyways I thought I would try to fix it before I say screw it and skip part 2!

#2 Hack'N'Slash

Hack'N'Slash
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:56 AM

There's a global(can't remember off hand)that's at 9 when it should be 6 for Fabio to spawn. I changed it, got the cutscene and ended back at the temple. So I just Clua'ed myself to BH0100 and all was good(well, I'm sure it was this map).

#3 majikwheel

majikwheel
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:17 PM

Ah thanks I will try it. I noticed the bh quests accepted was set to 9 somehow and it wasnt before. Maybe thats it. I will have to try that.

Well I managed to trigger Fabio......he was talking to me like I as just leaving the town and kicking him out and then disappeared and reappeared and the scene started!....so that part is done.

I however do not know how to clua myself to that location...never used much of the concole

Edited by majikwheel, 18 April 2014 - 01:38 PM.

#4 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

I however do not know how to clua myself to that location...never used much of the console

Well, should be easy as pie:

CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("BH0100")

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#5 majikwheel

majikwheel
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

Got it...thanks guys. I knew you boys could help me. I am there now!