Photo

Dungeon be gone and Adrian

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:06 PM

Am I wrong, or dungoen be gone and Adrian are basically incompatible?

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#2 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

Not if you're willing to do a bit of backtracking. He's in the back of the same level of the dungeon that DBG drops you off, so you can detour easily enough to go pick him up. Just keep to the edge of the room of wands so that you don't set anything off.

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:10 PM

And no body actually forces you to go with the DBG man...

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:02 PM

Not if you're willing to do a bit of backtracking. He's in the back of the same level of the dungeon that DBG drops you off, so you can detour easily enough to go pick him up. Just keep to the edge of the room of wands so that you don't set anything off.

Thanks. Adrian added to my mod compilation. Does it have Tob content? It seems so judging by the presentation.

By the way, I was checking the crossmod banter pack and it seems like your mod is not included.
Would you kindly consider adding dialogues for:

Kido the jester

Angelo
Soulafein
Varshoon

I know that, but you know, when you play Bg2 for the I guess, 18th time, the starting dungeon can get annoying.

Edited by Sergio, 13 May 2014 - 02:08 PM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#5 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

Yeah, the crossmod banter pack hasn't been updated in... well, since before this mod was released. He does have some crossmod as a component of the mod itself, though, including with Angelo. And he won't be happy if you have Kido around (serious issues with Cyricists), so if you mean to have them together, you might want to set the variable "rh#AdrianCyricist" to 2 to avoid issues.

And yep, there's ToB content.

#6 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:36 AM

Ok. Thanks :)

#7 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

Thanks. Adrian added to my mod compilation. Does it have Tob content? It seems so judging by the presentation.

By the way, I was checking the crossmod banter pack and it seems like your mod is not included.
Would you kindly consider adding dialogues for:

Kido the jester

Angelo
Soulafein
Varshoon

I know that, but you know, when you play Bg2 for the I guess, 18th time, the starting dungeon can get annoying.

Or for the 200th time ;) DBG is truly a godsend :)

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?