Cluacodes\saveganes throne of bhaal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:27 AM

Hey,
I've got to test something on baldur's gate 2: TOB, but that "something" is a thing that must happen when I meet amelyssan.

Having no character I wonder if

1- Has a save to share of a "Ascension (just tell me which version you have - if BP or "normal" ascension\vanilla" game before entering the final location?
2-Can hint to me the cluacodes I should use to just force the game to make me enter the final location of the game, where I can find the final boss..

Edited by Sergio, 17 May 2014 - 03:27 AM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:30 AM

You could CLUAConsole yourself to the area: ar6200, with: 

CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("ar6200")

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:07 AM

Will all the scripts work properly, then?

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#4 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:16 AM

Will all the scripts work properly, then?

I can't guarantee any of that.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#5 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:20 PM

that's exactly what I'm scared of. ;)
By, the way, thanks.