• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:57 AM

Hey,
I've got some questions:

1- Is there a chance you are going to give voice to Adrian?

2- What about adding some crossmod content for these npcs? :P

- Ajantis
- Auren Aseph
- Dace
- Kido
- Nephele
- Sarah
- Varshoon
- Yvette

Damn, I feel greedy :(

I thank you for the support added for:

Angelo, Gavin, Coran, Tiax, Xan, Kivan,.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#2 Oracle

Oracle

Bad Doggie Werewolf

• 105 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:24 AM

Someone did an unoffical voice park for him http://www.shsforums...soundset-enjoy/

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:38 AM

Yes, I already downlaoded that , but it's just a soundset. It would be cool if it was complete ;)

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#4 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:25 AM

There already is crossmod with Nephele! As for the others, I could look into them at some point. I have no idea if Kido is still being supported, though.

I don't have any real plans to go hunting for voice acting, though. I'm much too picky about it.

#5 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:08 AM

I have to admit that I'm making a compilation that suits exactly my taste, and I'm going around encouranging to add crossmod content because I want to have the feeling that a certain npc mod was already in baldur's gate 2 and wasn't mod added. I don't want to get a silent party made of custom npcs :)
Well, thank you for noticing my plea ;)

Edited by Sergio, 27 May 2014 - 05:10 AM.