Any chance for a EE edition?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:17 AM

Hey, any chance for a ehanced edition version of this mod? :D

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#2 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:54 AM

If someone will do it, please note that the version in download center isn't the latest.

The latest is the v1.5.1, with the french translation particularly, and can be found here : http://america.iegmc.net/longerroad/

Edited by Graoumf, 29 October 2014 - 02:55 AM.

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:17 AM

that website is labelled as dangerous by firefox. mmmm

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#4 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:12 AM

that website is labelled as dangerous by firefox. mmmm

Known issue for many years and yes it's extremely dangerous attack site littered with extremely dangerous and highly contagious virus known as WEIDU. It causes urge to pay BWP expert-install 24/7. :P

If you dare not to go iegmc you might dare to access Canada iegmc but beware it's also highly dangerous place. :P

Sad that these places hasn't been updated for many years now. But still they are good backup places. :(

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#5 Rooksx

Rooksx
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 10:50 AM

Got it working: http://forum.baldurs...orking-in-bg2ee

#6 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:07 PM

Hi folks, if anything, I feel like revisiting LR for EE and trying to fix/modify a few issues with it. Since I have not re-played/touched the game for a Looong time it might take a while. Anybody around here willing to help ? Post here or message me.

D

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#7 nysisyn

nysisyn
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:43 AM

Hello Dorotea,

If I can be of any help, please tell me.:)