Photo

Almateria's IWD2 Fixpack

44 replies to this topic

#41 Felipe

Felipe
  • Modder
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 01:29 PM

yep, most of these mods are new content but they have fixes/restoration it'd be nice to have in your mod. ;)

Core i7 3770 3.4 Ghz - 16 GB RAM - Win10 x64 - Intel HD Graphics 4000

#42 FredSRichardson

FredSRichardson

WeiDU Meddler

• 258 posts

Posted 12 July 2022 - 01:52 PM

Ah. Well, from what I've seen most of these are original content? Don't take me wrong, love their work, but ultimately I have strong brainworms that prevent me from incorporating what's ostensibly new content into a fixpack. Like yeah, man, those are good, but also, you're making a whole new thing.

Yes!  So glad I found this mod!  I was itching for a IWD2 play through after many years and really I just wanted fixes to the game.  While I greatly appreciate the "IWD2ee" mod effort because modding is always good, I wasn't really up for playing a different game with new rules and spells.  I'm not saying that's bad at all - it's just not what I was looking for.

But a fix pack like this one is exactly my cup of tea!  Thank you!!!

I gotta get rid of this friggin idiotic signature...

#43 Isewein

Isewein
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 September 2022 - 05:27 PM

Thank you for putting this out! The very nature of a fixpack makes it difficult to leave a review, as not noticing the mod while playing the game is exactly the intended outcome. But for what it's worth I can say that I had quite a smooth run with this alongside the NPC project, and barely any (non-engine) bugs to speak of.

#44 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 11:57 PM

Hmmm, what is the recommended order install for this mod? Should it be installed first akin to a bugfixing mod or by the end akin to a tweak mod?

#45 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 29 January 2023 - 07:21 AM

Hmmm, what is the recommended order install for this mod? Should it be installed first akin to a bugfixing mod or by the end akin to a tweak mod?

Hello! Sorry for the tremendous delay, I've been dealing with things. The mod will be best installed early on, but after Weimer's Ease of use, if one is using it.

Reply to this topic