Photo

Animation from BGEE1 import to BG1.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BGEFanatic

BGEFanatic
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:49 AM

Got any ideas where to find the animation? Basically I would like to transfer the ones from BGEE1 to BGT. The animation from BGEE1 were refined than the old one. Also the classic 2D animations were also good than the 3D counterparts.

EDIT:

What I mean is the animation of Gorion and Sarevok's battle - the part where you and Gorion got ambushed.

Edited by BGEFanatic, 28 June 2014 - 07:04 PM.

#2 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:39 AM

You probably mean 1PP (which Beamdog got permission to include in the EEs). You can download the mod here at SHS.

#3 BGEFanatic

BGEFanatic
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:12 AM

You probably mean 1PP (which Beamdog got permission to include in the EEs). You can download the mod here at SHS.

:o doesn't it included in the Mega Mod already? The tactics version?

#4 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

Aren't they included in the Mega Mod already?

Yes.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#5 BGEFanatic

BGEFanatic
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:00 PM

Aren't they included in the Mega Mod already?

Yes.

Same old animation I'm getting. How to activate it again in-game? What I mean is the animation of Gorion and Sarevok's battle - the part where you and Gorion got ambushed.

Edited by BGEFanatic, 28 June 2014 - 07:04 PM.

#6 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

Same old animation I'm getting. How to activate it again in-game? What I mean is the animation of Gorion and Sarevok's battle - the part where you and Gorion got ambushed.
You mean an animation in the cutscene... there's like 1000 of them ... you have got to be more specific which animaton you talk about. Gorions avatar animation, a spell he thows, or a squirls at the background. :D
Even avatar animation actually consists of a lot more than 1 animation... was it 12 or so *6 directions and extras, but they are all consistent to that one avatar, which makes them into a kind of compilation which can be specified.

Edited by The Imp, 28 June 2014 - 11:35 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#7 BGEFanatic

BGEFanatic
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:50 AM

You mean an animation in the cutscene... there's like 1000 of them ... you have got to be more specific which animaton you talk about. Gorions avatar animation, a spell he thows, or a squirls at the background. :D
Even avatar animation actually consists of a lot more than 1 animation... was it 12 or so *6 directions and extras, but they are all consistent to that one avatar, which makes them into a kind of compilation which can be specified.

The entire animation(s) of the cutscene.

#8 K4thos

K4thos
  • Modder
  • 315 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

your request is still confusing. Animations in Infinity Engine are stored in BAM files and are actually a group of individual images put together. How you use the available resources and design the cutscene is a different matter.

Do you mean that Beamdog changed or added some frames to BAM files, that are not available in original game? Or you just like the new tutorial they implemented where Gorion does not behave like level 1 mage?

If it is the former than export the correct BAM from BG:EE in Near Infinity and put it to your Override folder. If the latter than read some modding guides and mod it yourself - in such case all things necessary to recreate it are already available in game.

Edited by K4thos, 19 July 2014 - 05:09 PM.

#9 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

The Gorion/Sarevok cutscene was redone in the EEs - I'm sure someone could port the code.