Photo

Valorious' Manual for the Incompetent and the Mundane Adventurer

Proficiency Book PB A4PB Valorious Proficiency Manual Valorious Manual Igis Learn-Through-Use Giant Turtles Super Penguins Crazy Peacocks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aeviannce

Aeviannce
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:40 AM

File Name: Valorious' Manual for the Incompetent and the Mundane Adventurer
File Submitter: Aeviannce
File Submitted: 04 Jul 2014
File Category: Miscellaneous Released Mods

This mod adds books in game that when used, adds a desired proficiency point for a weapons style chosen. I made this primarily as a supplement for Igi's Learn-Through-Use mod in order to acquire weapon style proficiency that is otherwise unavailable with Igi's mod.

Click here to download this file

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:58 AM

You might want to go here and claim the a4 as your file name prefix.

Ouh, and congrats.

Edited by The Imp, 04 July 2014 - 05:00 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Aeviannce

Aeviannce
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:01 AM

Lol, I didn't know this thread existed. Thanks Imp.

Oh and btw, I'm doing a fresh instal of BWP. I was wondering where this mod can be placed. I included a line in the tp2 file that checks igi's learn through use as a prerequisite for installation but I can remove that if this has incompatibilities with other mods. So far, I'm thinking of adding this after learn-through-use. I don't know other implications of that though...

The only thing I see as a possible source of incompatibility would be this mod appending to areas and vanilla stores. I'm pretty sure I have little to worry about the stores but I'm not so sure with the area script patches...

#4 Endarire

Endarire
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 September 2022 - 01:43 PM

Is this mod BG2EE compatible?