Photo

Help With Askaria's Quest !!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nikito98

Nikito98
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

I Playing this mod and i can't finish the mod,because the final battle with the demon ''Hagagemonn'' is impossible. I Can't kill him.

Someone could kill the demon?

#2 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

I Playing this mod and i can't finish the mod,because the final battle with the demon ''Hagagemonn'' is impossible. I Can't kill him.

Well my CHARNAME. :P

It's extremely difficult fight (much more difficult than Little Sapphire Dragon). You need very good equipment and very high level party (just before you make transition to BG2 if you play with BGT and have big BWP expert install like me).

But i don't any tactic advise other than with power and steel like Conan. :D

You don't have to fight Hagamemnon if you don't want to or can't kill him. When Helmington says "Huk! This is unbelievable! Wa... Wait! Please... Hagamemnon... Please help us!" don't "(Wait for a while watching what happens.)" instead "Attack!". Then you can finish Askaria's quest.

Very good mod (many don't agree with me though :P ) like Vecna mod.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#3 Nikito98

Nikito98
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:16 PM

Well my CHARNAME. :P

It's extremely difficult fight (much more difficult than Little Sapphire Dragon). You need very good equipment and very high level party (just before you make transition to BG2 if you play with BGT and have big BWP expert install like me).

But i don't any tactic advise other than with power and steel like Conan. :D

You don't have to fight Hagamemnon if you don't want to or can't kill him. When Helmington says "Huk! This is unbelievable! Wa... Wait! Please... Hagamemnon... Please help us!" don't "(Wait for a while watching what happens.)" instead "Attack!". Then you can finish Askaria's quest.

Very good mod (many don't agree with me though :P ) like Vecna mod.

Ok Thanks. The mod is very good and dificult. I finish the mod and i have the askaria's ring. But the demon...I let it in the house Askaria for the last battle before transiting to BG2

but on the equipment...What you recommend to me use in this battle?

#4 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:44 AM

Well Hagamemnon is little like Sendai at ToB. He changes as he gets damaged so equipment and tactics varies a long the battle.

First you need Cloak of Mirroring because he's first "forms" are "beholder" and second "male mage". These first two are easy because Cloak of Mirroring nullifies offensive spells. Nice. :D

Then things get really difficult.

Third, fourth and fifth "forms" are "fighter female", "fighter male" and "sarevok". You need something like Belhifet's Sword of Grief +5, very good armor and additional equipment. And lot of healing potions and spells. Also lot of luck of getting "critical hits". It's basicly very hard and very long hack and slash battle (at least for me because i play only fighter CHARNAMEs). I don't know if low level BG1 magic helps because Hagamemnon has very high resistances in various "things".

Final form is "beholder" and it's easy with Cloak of Mirroring. He's quickly dead.

Then you have beaten toughest battle (well maybe Little Sapphire Dragon is close) in BG1 and get ready for real challenges at Vecna mod in BG2 SoA. :P

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#5 Nikito98

Nikito98
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:09 AM

Well Hagamemnon is little like Sendai at ToB. He changes as he gets damaged so equipment and tactics varies a long the battle.

First you need Cloak of Mirroring because he's first "forms" are "beholder" and second "male mage". These first two are easy because Cloak of Mirroring nullifies offensive spells. Nice. :D

Then things get really difficult.

Third, fourth and fifth "forms" are "fighter female", "fighter male" and "sarevok". You need something like Belhifet's Sword of Grief +5, very good armor and additional equipment. And lot of healing potions and spells. Also lot of luck of getting "critical hits". It's basicly very hard and very long hack and slash battle (at least for me because i play only fighter CHARNAMEs). I don't know if low level BG1 magic helps because Hagamemnon has very high resistances in various "things".

Final form is "beholder" and it's easy with Cloak of Mirroring. He's quickly dead.

Then you have beaten toughest battle (well maybe Little Sapphire Dragon is close) in BG1 and get ready for real challenges at Vecna mod in BG2 SoA. :P

ok thanks