Help!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

Hey,
I've found a problem. I can turn into the slayer, but my appearance doesn't change. Does anyone have any idea or what it could be ?

cut

Edited by Sergio, 09 August 2014 - 08:35 AM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#2 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:49 AM

I've got another problem. This time with Sarevok only. As soon as I kill Illasera, he speaks "so, you've finally arrived". Then he stops. No dialogue. Nothing at all. Help? :D

Edit: discovered the problem :'(

http://www.gamefaqs....of-amn/68478410

Edited by Sergio, 29 July 2014 - 06:01 AM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

Another question. The demons summoned via "GATE" spell turns always hostile, even with protection from evil. Does anyone have any idea on what should I do ? How would I fix the problem ?

#4 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

Another question. The demons summoned via "GATE" spell turns always hostile, even with protection from evil. Does anyone have any idea on what should I do ? How would I fix the problem ?

Cast the spell when there's enemies on the demons field of view, and run away from the Hell they bring with them...

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#5 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:19 PM

I've discovered what was the problem. It was a problem with Spell revisions 3.1. There is a fix there.

https://www.dropbox....90c/dvpitsu.rar

It seems that if I had joined the new beta version, I wouldn't have met this bug. :D

#6 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

Does anyone have an evil cleric npc mod to suggest?

#7 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:14 AM

Does anyone have an evil cleric npc mod to suggest?

There are exactly 2 Evil Priest/cleric NPCs in the BG games, Tiax and Viconia.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#8 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

thanks. What about good\neutral clerics?

Edited by Sergio, 09 August 2014 - 05:50 PM.

#9 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:42 PM

Is the pinned list in this forum discontinued?
If it is, you could try to use a translator on this one.
THINK! - It's not illegal.

#10 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

Is the pinned list in this forum discontinued?

No, people, and in this case I mean Sergio just don't look at it, just like all the readme's have the DON'T in front of them. :devil:

#11 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:17 AM

nah, I just don't check it because most of the mods listed there are unsupported, old, or npc mod with not even one dialogue, adds ten thousand stuff that you don't want to use, low quality.

#12 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:42 AM

Perhaps the same could be said of all mods...

#13 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:38 AM

Perhaps the same could be said of all mods...

Yeah, but it's not a good excuse for laziness. Or indicating of the, "I can't use the thread cause I am yet to find the Find function in the browser I use that The Imp used to get the above info." :P :devil:

"But then again he enjoys this, so I'll (for)give him it."

Edited by The Imp, 11 August 2014 - 10:40 AM.

#14 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:49 AM

One day I'll make my own list and publish it, and let people feast upon it.

Edited by Sergio, 11 August 2014 - 10:50 AM.

#15 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:18 AM

Does anyone have an idea if there is a mod that restores the powers you should be getting for the pocket plane challenges, as an alternative to Ascension ?  I would like to avoid installing Ascension for the next playthrough...

edit: Restored bhaalspawn powers inside UB will do

T. Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider

Quote David Gaider: "These are some extra Bhaalspawn abilities that the player was originally going to develop as he played out the challenges in the pocket plane, but they were cut in favor of the high-level abilities for all classes. There is a different set for good and evil, although many players are going to find that they get a mix of them. Perhaps the only negative is that it may be difficult to figure out what a couple of the powers do, as there is no way to get descriptions for special abilities (These can be found in the readme). For installation and uninstallation instructions view the readme."

Edited by Sergio, 12 August 2014 - 06:22 AM.

#16 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

I would like to say that there is a problem with the last BWS. If it fails to install a component, I can't seem to be able to go forward -.-

You can try to repair the problem and start the installation of the component
again. In this case please select "retry" after the repair.

If you don't want to spent
time for that now, you can also continue without the component or exit the
program. The BiG World Setup will continue with the installation of that component.
Enter [r]etry, [c]ontinue or [e]xit.

I just want it to ignore the file. -.-

#17 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:44 PM

Enter [r]etry, [c]ontinue or [e]xit.

I just want it to ignore the file. -.-

And pushing c and then Enter is not an option for WHY exactly ? (yeah, the window needs to be active, but whatever)

#18 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

I don't know, it just makes me unable to continue

By the way, I've got two questions to ask:

1- When I steal stuff from people, and I fail, they won't notice it.
2- Also, all the gems I find needs to be identified. -.-"

Spoiler

#19 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:14 AM

Alien I've got another issue and it is really really bad. I don't know if there is anyone in the forum able to help me.

I wear king strhom mask and as soon as I get inside the room with the elemental guarding the treasure, that's what happens:

http://s17.postimg.o...3e41agf/wtf.png

If I do not use the mask, and so the elemental doesn't appear, the game doesn't crash.. I'm at a loss.

Discovered what's the problem. It's

it's 1PP "Fixed animations for Solars and Elementals".

Alien, if you can, make it impossible to install this component in BWS.

FML. IT seems I've got to reinstall everything :(

http://forums.gibber...ic=26125&page=1

Edited by Sergio, 24 August 2014 - 09:46 AM.

#20 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:43 AM

Yes.