Photo

No ToB content. Wanna troubleshoot a bit?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:40 PM

Hey,
I had no Fade content in ToB, apart from minor "dialogs" (e.g when you have to defeat the army sent by tethir's queen). The problem seem to have hit me after I had the encounter with Gorion. Fade talked to me about keita, and we talked a bit, then she apologized because she didn't ask me what I was feeling. Then no more dialogues. I tried to force dialogue her, and I could ask her if she was still loving me, and she said YES.

So, something fucked up, definitely. Any chance you would like to troubleshoot with me? :D

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#2 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:43 AM

It may be hard to find out the true problem right now, as we have no idea when the problem started. I may only advice to replay the mod, it might have been because of some really unfortunate random bug. Both testers and me had no problem like that and we played the mod more than once...

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:28 AM

okay, I will reinstall bg soon and then re-try it :D. Thanks for help! :D

By the way, does it have another ending for Evil npcs?

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#4 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

Fade's bug.

http://share.pho.to/6f8nk

(starting from the last image - so you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page - check the third image)

What is that? :)
I don't think the @231 is supposed to be here.

#5 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:15 PM

0011b1f0_o.jpeg
What is that? :)
I don't think the @231 is supposed to be here.
It's likely supposed to be a Player Characters gender specific term... but it needs to be evaluated before the text is printed and it was not.
@Sergio: Why didn't you use the image I used to show it ? Easy to get it, go to the page, go to the picture, it gives you Share -> Embedded link, copy the last one and remove the URL link around it... to get this:
 [img=http://i.share.pho.to/0011b1f0_o.jpeg] 
And you just post that without putting it to the code tags like I did...

Edited by The Imp, 13 August 2014 - 04:18 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.