• 3058 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:02 AM

That is right.

-Y-

#22 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:36 AM

New animations. I have them very much. Whence did not tell them to not come right holders.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Lord_Draconis, 27 September 2014 - 02:52 PM.

#23 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:22 PM

New animation epic bosses. 75-80 level

Mistress of the Deep and the Mother of Demogorgon

Spoiler

Forefather of Demons

Spoiler

Harbinger of the Apocalypse

Spoiler

Mother of Nothingness

Spoiler

===========================================================================

Сitizen

Spoiler

Spoiler

==========================================================================

Demon-Smith

Spoiler

Edited by Lord_Draconis, 28 September 2014 - 01:09 AM.

#24 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:51 PM

New animation Barbarian. 50-60 level

Barbarian

Spoiler

Barbarian with a wooden shield

Spoiler

Barbarian in light armor

Spoiler

Barbarian in light armor with a wooden shield

Spoiler

Barbarian in light armor with a heavy metal shield

Spoiler

Barbarian in heavy armor

Spoiler

Barbarian in heavy armor with a wooden shield

Spoiler

Barbarian in heavy armor with a heavy metal shield

Spoiler

Edited by Lord_Draconis, 28 September 2014 - 01:13 AM.

#25 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:23 AM

I would like to brag more animation.

Dragon head

Spoiler

Spawn of the abyss

No name 1

Spoiler

No name 2

Spoiler

and more

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Lord_Draconis, 28 September 2014 - 01:52 AM.

#26 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:59 AM

@Sergio

Well, I can partially answer to that, as I'm into copyright world due to job.

If you own a copyright or trademark in Italy, italian laws are involved. If the copyright or trademark you own is infringed in another country you can file a lawsuit/bring a case to italian justice. It does not matter where people who infringed it are from, they are being persecuted.

However you could also file a lawsuit/bring a case to the country where it has been infringed... in such a case... jurisdiction -> that country. not 100% sure.... as the initial deposit is Italy (jurisdiction might be italian).

Not really sure, if you file a case in italy, if a similar procedure is open in the "offending one"'s country. It shouldn't, anyway.

Technically jurisdiction of the country of initial deposit should apply in all cases... though... all this kind of things are somewhat "mystical" to understand... it's a thin ice

Edited by Nightfarer, 05 October 2014 - 07:08 AM.

#27 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:43 AM

Well, I can partially answer to that, as I'm into copyright world due to job.

If you own a copyright or trademark in Italy, italian laws are involved. If the copyright or trademark you own is infringed in another country you can file a lawsuit/bring a case to italian justice. It does not matter where people who infringed it are from, they are being persecuted.
Actually, trademarks have a strict territorial basis. If you own a trademark in Italy, everybody is free to use it in the rest of the world to their heart's content, not that it's relevant to the topic

What is relevant is that all this hobby is 90% based on infringing copyrights of all kinds (this is not to say that we're all 90% criminals, but to say that modern IP law is a fucked up racket though and through). That's why I'm surprised to see such a harsh reaction to a person doing it while lot of others are doing the same, yet only get the praise for their work. It somewhat stinks smells of double standards here.

Edited by Creepin, 07 October 2014 - 08:47 AM.

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#28 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:20 AM

It somewhat stinks smells of double standards here.
Well, the difference is, that the most of the modders here reuse the same resources the original game has, and or modify them.

But the what's being done by Lord_Draconis is using resources from other source materials and utilizing them in this engine. The difference is large in comparison.
In commercial market, copyrights are an easy thing, you* just purchase a "legitimate paper"/contract that says that you can produce Lego Star Wars models... and then you go ahead.

*, in this case, you would be probably the Lego company, and the other signaturer company is the Disney... or you get a license for the paper/contract.

And if you don't have the paper, you can be sued for the production of illegal property and damages it can cause. Among other things.
I have personally nothing against Lord_Draconis, so I welcome his posts... as Lord is not actually selling anything, there shouldn't be that much damage from selling illegal stuff.

Edited by The Imp, 14 March 2015 - 12:00 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#29 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:37 AM

@ The Imp

About trademarks and copyrights yes, that's sure... But Sergio was asking about jurisdiction.

Indeed, you get a "user" license... subjected to restrictions. That's the same for software, music, movies etc...

@ Creeping

Not true... You can own a trademark and copyright covering your country or world... I can assure you. It was a thing, among others, in papers I filled. :lol2:  And in other papers I'm filling now.

The jurisdiction should be strictly territorial... so a trademark or copyright deposited in Italy would be subjected to italian jurisdiction.

That's the same about trademarks, copyrights, etc... deposited in U.S.A; they're subjected to U.S. Laws.

Me I don't judge his work nor him, I was answering to a specific question posed by Sergio (jurisdiction).

Funny thing is that I didn't even mention Lord_Draconis.

However I could rephrase your thought... why do people get harsh when they hear the words "copyright", "trademark" etc... ?

All in all it's the job of developers, musicians, producers, etc...

Edited by Nightfarer, 10 October 2014 - 01:04 AM.

#30 -Creepin unplugged-

-Creepin unplugged-

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:40 AM

Funny thing is that I didn't even mention Lord_Draconis.
I didn't aimed that part of my post towards you whatsoever, sorry for not making it more clear in that matter :)

Offtopic below
Spoiler

#31 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:32 AM

New animation

Brother Sarevok?

Spoiler

Edited by Lord_Draconis, 10 October 2014 - 08:33 AM.

#32 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:48 PM

@Creeping

Well... I have to give you that... indeed, I wasn't very clear about it. However Italy was just as an example as Sergio, who asked about jurisdiction, is italian (like me). But subject is the same trademark/copyright.

Let's say this: whether it be Italy, U.S.A. or any other country in the world, jurisdiction of initial country deposit rules. However that depends whether one chooses to have trademark/copyright covered in whole world or not.

Edited by Nightfarer, 10 October 2014 - 06:49 PM.

#33 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:56 PM

Was able to get a lot of new animation from one game:

5e6cd2028ad9.png

#34 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:14 AM

Many new beautiful animation. Total 265 new animation. Guess what kind of game? 

Spoiler

Edited by Lord_Draconis, 26 October 2014 - 02:16 AM.

#35 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:30 AM

New locations and structure of online games Helbreath. There are also animation. Will later.

Spoiler

#36 EricP

EricP
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:48 AM

I hope to see this mod developed and released, so we can try it out :)

Working and playing under Windows 7 Ultimate on a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

Still writing Erysseril NPC mod...

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in active development.
A female elf wilderness warrior and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more? (Maybe, if I ever finish the mod)

#37 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:53 AM

I hope to see this mod developed and released, so we can try it out :)

The problem is that I can not do it alone. I collect resources for fashion. I have a great idea, we need commands. As a result, it is my hobby and my free time I do find resources for the game. Fortunately, that in Russia there are people who also have hobbies and write programs for unpacking game resources. yay :)

#38 EricP

EricP
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:37 AM

Lord_Draconis, you might want to check with the authors of the Infinity Animations mod project for all this stuff. They might be able to help implement your materials. Just a thought :)

Yes, it's a hobby and a passion...sometimes, an obsession!

Working and playing under Windows 7 Ultimate on a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

Still writing Erysseril NPC mod...

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in active development.
A female elf wilderness warrior and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more? (Maybe, if I ever finish the mod)

#39 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:04 PM

Lord_Draconis, you might want to check with the authors of the Infinity Animations mod project for all this stuff. They might be able to help implement your materials. Just a thought :)

And how to contact them?

#40 -Derk Jones-

-Derk Jones-

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:35 PM

And how to contact them?

Erephine has been missing for almost 3 years... perhaps someone here knows how to get in touch with her, otherwise perhaps Miloch can help you? I am under the impression he has done some work on IA.