Photo

Wich is this Worldmap Mod in this video?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nikito98

Nikito98
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

I found this Never Ending Journey tutorial video and i can see the areas with the worldmap .But my instalation of BWS doesn't appear this areas in the world map . This is the video . minute 15:23

Somebody know wht is the mod?

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:58 PM

The map is actually from the Icewind Dale games map, added to the original map. Have a nice case of copyright issues if you wish... yes, it's the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY mod. -dah.
The worldmap mod adds a different styled Icewind Dale portion, if you install the Never Ending Journey.

Edited by The Imp, 12 August 2014 - 04:16 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Nikito98

Nikito98
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

The map is actually from the Icewind Dale games map, added to the original map. Have a nice case of copyright issues if you wish... yes, it's the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY mod. -dah.
The worldmap mod adds a different styled Icewind Dale portion, if you install the Never Ending Journey.

I've installed Nej and is not appear .

i think...because i have installed the BP-BGT Worldmap?

Edited by Nikito98, 12 August 2014 - 05:46 PM.

#4 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:21 PM

The video above does not show Never Ending Journey but Icewind Dale I. Also it has nothing to do with the „Big World Project“. Instead it is from „The World of Baldurs Gate“. This is an entirely independent project inspired of „Big World Project“. It includes much part of the BWP, but the main difference is that it adds the original IWD to the game. Unfortunately not much is known of this project because it is only in Polish.

#5 Nikito98

Nikito98
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:21 AM

The video above does not show Never Ending Journey but Icewind Dale I. Also it has nothing to do with the „Big World Project“. Instead it is from „The World of Baldurs Gate“. This is an entirely independent project inspired of „Big World Project“. It includes much part of the BWP, but the main difference is that it adds the original IWD to the game. Unfortunately not much is known of this project because it is only in Polish.

ok thanks for answering!!