Photo

Lag

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

Hey, I've got a question to ask about refinemetns. I heard that if oyu reach 80% physical resistance with refinements installed, it starts to lag badly.

But I need more info:

- does it lag ALWAYS when you reach 80% physical resistance with Refinements?
- does it lag only if you reach that with HARDENED SKIN (HLA added by refinements) or also if you reach 80% physical resistance without using the hardened skin?

Thank you for help

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#2 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:33 PM

I recall having fixed the problem (try checking the changelog in the readme). If I haven't, the animation stutter (not game lag) will happen every time you reach 80% damage resistance (for any of slashing, bludgeon, piercing, missile damage; 90% for barbarians), no matter how you reach the threshold.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:44 PM

thank you.

From readme, version 3.20's changelog:

Removed the stutter-causing Damage Resistance Cap. Feel free to get 127% slashing damage, you dirty cheater :)

Seems like it is fixed, and the pm I've received was wrong. Have a nice day, Valerio :)

Edited by Sergio, 17 August 2014 - 11:44 PM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.