Solaufein Flirt Pack

MissingMod RPGDungeon BWS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Aroven-

-Aroven-

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:40 AM

Hi all, I've been interested in the BWP for a while and finally decided to jump in with the help of the Big World Setup program. I'm getting a list of "defect" downloads when I test the links, burt have managed to manually find all of them except one: Solaufein Flirt Pack. I've tried searching for SolaufeinFlirtPackV1.exe and SolaufeinFlirtPackV11.exe which are the two file names I've found for it, and come up with nothing (at least, nothing I can download, there are a couple of torrent links but I can't seem to get them even using a proxy to get around my ISP's block).

Would anyone be so kind as to upload the file? It seems like RPG Dungeon is having continual problems lately...

Thanks!

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:53 PM

Here, get the V11 from there, it's temporary... for now.

If someone could note me when the site comes back(RPG Dungeon), I'll remove this, thanks.

Edited by The Imp, 22 August 2014 - 01:54 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Aroven

Aroven
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

Thanks a lot for that! Turns out there are a few other issues though (aren't there always?), it looks like the versions of a few mods I found were incorrect and I can't track down the right ones. Kitanya NPC I found v6-21 but it seems we're up to 6-41, Allison One-Day NPC I found v15 but need v18, and Chantelame the file I found was v4 but BWS is looking for Chantelame-WeiDU-V2.zip. Anyone know if it causes major problems to force through the old versions in their place, or should I wait to see if RPGD comes back to life?

Also, easily fixed but BWS looks for a file called "TsukiBG2 v.BETA1.zip; filename*=UTF-8''TsukiBG2 v.BETA1.zip" rather than just "TsukiBG2 v.BETA1.zip", you can just select the right file and it's perfectly happy though.

Thanks