Playing BWP with vanilla spells

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mad Mate

Mad Mate
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

Hi!

I want to play latest BWP just with vanilla spells and spell revision changes.

I know that it is easy to skip spell packs, but some of big mods, also adds new spells, like DSotSC, TDD, CtB...

Is it enough to decomment some lines in mods tp2, so new spells are not installed, or is it more complicated?

Thanks!

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:01 AM

I want to play latest BWP just with vanilla spells and spell revision changes.
Then you are in luck cause the Spell Revisions mod removes all the DSotSC, TDD, CtB spells as it's installed later.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Mad Mate

Mad Mate
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:32 AM

Thank you for your answer, but I think Spell Revisions doesn't do what I want. It replaces changes other mods did to vanilla spells, but it doesn't remove new spells from spellbooks.

Like Galactygon said in this thread, mods adds few new spells that have same name as vanilla one, and I would like to play without them in my spellbook.

Also some new spells feel overpowered. I don't care if some enemies use them, I just don't like them in players spellbook. Is there any mod that does this?

Thanks!