Photo

Morte's Stuff; The Lower Ward [contains spoilers]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WinstonSmith6079

WinstonSmith6079
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:36 PM

As you may know if you've played Planescape: Torment far enough, when you enter the Lower Ward for the first time with Morte in your party, he is immediately kidnapped by some damn wererats. 

Well I've just gotten Morte back from that bastard Lothar by giving him the skull of the Silent King in exchange. But when Morte returned to the party, all the items in his inventory were gone, like Ingress' teeth, that magical reflective frame thing, and that magical water bottle that's always full of fresh water, and maybe some other stuff too...? 

What the hell! Where did that stuff go!? How can I get it all back!? Bastard Lothar! 

Please keep further spoilers to a minimum in your answers, please. (I hate spoilers! hehehehe)

#2 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• 1065 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:28 PM

Try looking for an item pile on the very spot where Morte was kidnapped. If there isn't any, I'm afraid you're out of luck (other than reloading a save prior to the Lower Ward).

item_pack.jpg   Drows.jpg

#3 WinstonSmith6079

WinstonSmith6079
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:47 AM

Okay, I found that.  YAY!  But no, wait!  The pile contained all of the items that were in Morte's regular inventory slots.  But two other items are missing from the whole: One of them was in one of Morte's Quick Weapon slots--Ingress' Teeth.  The other was some kind of magical power-reflecting frame that was in one of his Quick Item slots.

What happened to those?  Are those supposed to be lost?  I don't even know if they're supposed to be lost or not, but they sure are at the moment.

#4 WinstonSmith6079

WinstonSmith6079
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:55 PM

Nevermind!  I've figured the problem out and have fixed it and can continue to play the game properly.  Excellent! hehehehe