[BWS] NEJ 2, which version ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 -seden-

-seden-

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:22 AM

Hello there (will need to create another account it seem, the previous one being linked to an email I do not have access to anymore).

So, as I am setting up a BWS game, I see that the options includes both NEJ 6.80 & 6.91, while 6.80 is blue (standart) ?

It is that compatibility with BP+BGT is achieved ?
If so, that would be quite a very great news, but, as I did not see anything as to this ?

Any insight would be appreciated.

#2 -seden-

-seden-

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:35 AM

Then, Tales of Anegh has the [EN] Tag, while the description of the main component state it is only available in German ?

Same goes with "Nameless Melody Inn", who is hosted (only ?) over an Asian host.

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:58 AM

Then, Tales of Anegh has the [EN] Tag, while the description of the main component state it is only available in German ?

Same goes with "Nameless Melody Inn", who is hosted (only ?) over an Asian host.

This is because the BiG World Fixpack(or one of the other tool packs in the BWP&BWS) has a added translation to the mod that's not in the main package, so you won't see it in their side.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 -seden-

-seden-

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:41 AM

Ok, so, first indication to take care = tag into the tool, not over the description ?
where come the description this said ?

Something I see otherwise (and is great) is that the tool allow & use update not listed (yet) by the BWP.

#5 -seden-

-seden-

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:22 AM

Damn, really need to see how to manage the creation of another account..

So, as to NEJ, there is also a 6.94 version available, who is compatible with BGT, but nothing as to BP / Others mods ?

#6 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

So, as to NEJ, there is also a 6.94 version available, who is compatible with BGT, but nothing as to BP / Others mods ?

The v6.94 is just an update to the v6.91...

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#7 -seden-

-seden-

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:46 AM

Ok, so, compatible with BGT version 1.01 (only, + using custom tp2) ?

Guess my install is ready then, thanks (for keeping up, if install go well that should be the last post as to this install, then, will be time to see how the progress into the game goes).

#8 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:41 AM

Ok, so, compatible with BGT version 1.01 (only, + using custom tp2) ?

Well, that was the natively supported mod combo. 

But that was years ago, and the NEJ is being refined to have the third part of it by Vlad. The BWP has tried to include it in a few incarnations, and the results have been varied.