Mod translate english proofread

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Vakarian89

Vakarian89
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 11:01 AM

@Henanigan

I'm in the middle of the proofreading process, but the text is plenty and I have some other things on my head. But I'm going forward with the work, maybe not incredibly fast, but step by step. That coded message you're talking about is still ahead of me, I just took a glimpse of it and that will probably be the hardest part to bite and make it right. First of all, I will have to decipher it first myself. Or, if I fail, find some good walkthrough in polish... :shifty:

#62 Henanigan

Henanigan
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 12:04 PM

I never found a walkthrough, just some frustrating encoded posts at CoB (asking people not to share the key). :) Actually though it was quite fun to work on the code first and interpreting the in-game clue afterwards, that way I could verify that I got it right :)

Looking forward to being able to play the translated mod!

#63 Vakarian89

Vakarian89
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 10:29 AM

Hi folks,

my work on Sovereign's proofreading is going rather slowly, 'cause there's a lot of work with it, but more than half of it is done. I have one problem though - in one of the conversations, the converser sings rather than talks, and that "song" rhymes. I'd like to keep that singing-rhyming thing, but my english isn't that good to keep both the meaning and the rhymes. So, I'm looking for a native english speaker, who could help me. I would translate/keep the meaning of the lines, and someone would change it, so it would rhyme. If anyone's interested, please write here or PM me.