Fade Midwife

spoiler

7 replies to this topic

#1 Przemek

Przemek
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:29 AM

Couple of things
Thanks for great ToB content, took you some time but from what I've seen you weren't slacking ^_^.
But I ran into a problem of finding a capable of helping Fade with her pregnancy, I've checked all two temples available in ToB (yeah I even teleported back into Saradush out of desperation), but still no game.

And  third, what are final values for Fades lovetalks?

#2 Sergio

Sergio
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:12 AM

go into Amkethran. There is the temple, and in that temple if I remember well you you'll find what you are looking for

#3 jazztrane

jazztrane
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:58 PM

Is it just the item to purchase, or should the priest offer to check the wellness of Fade & her baby?  I had the same question and didn't want to miss anything. 

#4 CrazedSlayer

CrazedSlayer
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 03:45 AM

{spoils}

Heya.  So I spoke to the preist in Amkethran who sold me the wedding ring to give to Fade.   I did that, she accepted.  But I'm still looking for someone to help Fade with the baby.  The LoveTalks have stopped as far as I can make them go and she hasn't given birth or anything.

#5 Esjoh

Esjoh
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:40 AM

I'm stuck on this as well.  :crazy:

How this confuses me is that there are a few of us (old entries though..) that have run into this, with no modder reply.

Is it made by design? Is there no midwife? am I missing something? do i have a bug/script malfunction? am I supposed to just continue?

I did check out the temple of waukeen in Amkethran, but i can only buy a ring and propose to Fade, nothing about the baby. I'm suspecting some script error or something, so I'm afraid to continue  :crying:

Feels like I should park this savegame until someone replies  :ermm:

#6 Leftnt Sharpe

Leftnt Sharpe
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 01:34 PM

Sorry to Necro this thread but I am also having an issue with this, I have bought the ring for fade and proposed etc, but there is no dialogue with the priest about the baby. Lovetalks also appear to have stopped, is there a certain point that I need to reach or a set amount of time needs to pass as with Aeries' baby?

#7 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 2450 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:06 PM

Couple of things
Thanks for great ToB content, took you some time but from what I've seen you weren't slacking ^_^.
But I ran into a problem of finding a capable of helping Fade with her pregnancy, I've checked all two temples available in ToB (yeah I even teleported back into Saradush out of desperation), but still no game.

And  third, what are final values for Fades lovetalks?

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#8 Leftnt Sharpe

Leftnt Sharpe
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:19 AM

Cespenar makes no mention of a midwife, he does seem to want to make her ring into a the Soulfire Ring but I can't find the soulfire gem that is needed.

Reply to this topic