Error: Unix.Unix_Error (20 stat table/GELCLA02.2DA Selfmade KITMOD

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:30 PM

Hello :)

Im working on my second mod ever, first one was just a item dialogue mod(name1, name2, desc1, desc2)

My mod: Playing as Illithid(mind flayer KIT MOD)

I have worked my way true a lot of faults i had, but now it has overwelmed me.

It's hard to describe, so i rather upload my mod here, and also a picture showing my error message. All my files etc starts with "GEL", so i dont think it would crash with other mods, but just to be sure, extract it somewhere safe, check my program(is not big) and see if i got any faults in it :P (i probarly got more than this one :P)

Please i need help, started from scratch, dident even knew how to install a simple mod 1 week ago :P 

The mod itself(explained very short):

- Using polymorph effect(only visual), giving devour attacks and psionic spells, and some summons spells.

- Starting out as innate polymorph into Mind Flayer at lvl 1 with devour attack +2 + spells.  (plan is to somehow make it polymorph before first movie with irenicus burning me in my cage).

- Gaining albility: Shapechange: Greater Mindflayer at lvl 11 with spells and +3 devour attack(also immune to charm and confusion)

- Gaining albility: Shapechange: Ulitharid at lvl 14, +4 attack now with 25% chance to take away -15 enemy res. Spells etc.

- HLA: Shapechange: Greater Ulitharid with +5 attack, also dispel on strike, even more spells etc.

- HLA: Shapechange: Vampiric Ulitharid with +6 devour attack, high chance to slay target etc , more innate spells etc.

Plan was to be a normal mage with theese albilities as well, but i learned it was hard to kit a mage, had to use something called AddSuperKit()?

Anyway, here is picture and .rar file of the mod itself. "Infomappe" is just info written about my mod.

GELkiterror01.png

Attached File  Mind Flayer.rar   3.94MB   245 downloads

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:24 PM

If you just open your own archive and look, you won't be able to find the requested file inside the tables folder ... or anywhere in fact.

This line in the .tp2 says that you intent to have it there and just do not provide it in the actual folder:

// path to the CLAB*.2DA file.
  ~tables/GELCLA02.2da~   // "example/library/GELCLA01.2da"

Edited by The Imp, 21 October 2014 - 01:25 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:59 PM

If you just open your own archive and look, you won't be able to find the requested file inside the tables folder ... or anywhere in fact.

This line in the .tp2 says that you intent to have it there and just do not provide it in the actual folder:

// path to the CLAB*.2DA file.
  ~tables/GELCLA02.2da~   // "example/library/GELCLA01.2da"

Hmm, well that is 100% correct :P My file is called GELCLA2, not GELCLA02.
Now that part works :D Thanks a lot :D

Now next fault came:

There is wrong column number in 25weprof file.

Ref attached picture, and also attached wepprof.2da:

GELkiterro02.png

Attached File  WEAPPROF.zip   2.19K   224 downloads

#4 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:44 PM

Remove the last two entries in this line:
  // and look into the column n1 for the order they are displayed in. This is appended column-wise.
  ~GELKIT01 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~
And then check that the kit 's weapon profs are correct in game... They might not be.
So it becomes this:
  // and look into the column n1 for the order they are displayed in. This is appended column-wise.
  ~GELKIT01 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~
You WOULD BE MUCH better off avoiding numbers at the kits name, as I think the function takes the 01 as two entries to the table and not the kit name. Yes, I checked that you had just the right amount of the ones and zeroes, so...

Edited by The Imp, 21 October 2014 - 03:55 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#5 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:46 PM

Remove the last two entries in this line:

~GELKIT01 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~
And then check that the kit 's weapon profs are correct in game... They might not be.
So it becomes this:
  ~GELKIT01 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0~
You WOULD BE MUCH better off avoiding numbers at the kits name, as I think the function takes the 01 as two entries to the table and not the kit name. Yes, I checked that you had just the right amount of the ones and zeroes, so...

Thanks, i changed my kit name to GELKITMF and then tryed. Then i got same fault msg.
If i then again removed the 2 last zeros, then this comes:

GELKITMFerror03.png

#6 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:58 AM

Erhm, this command:
INCLUDE "C:/Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/lib/fl#add_kit_ee/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa" //"example/library/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa"
Is likely never going to work on anyone (else's) computer.. you should set the directory to be in the mod folder like this:
INCLUDE "GELKITMF/lib/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa" 
And save that file there. And the tables -folder should be the "lib", yes, the lib is just a short hand term for library which in turn is what at least most western people use to store data in for whatever reason. tab, lib, whatever just make it into a 1 consolidated folder in the mod folder itself....

To reflect all the other changes, you should name even the .tp2 file and the .exe as: setup-GELKITMF.exe/.tp2, and store the .tp2 file in the kits own folder.

The last error you have is because of the ToB items the a new started character gets... the line can only have 20 * or special items, you have too many. Set it to be this and it's fixed:
~* * * BAG05 * * * BAG31 * * * BAG02I * * BAG06D * * * * BAG03I~

Edited by The Imp, 22 October 2014 - 01:00 AM.

#7 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:18 AM

Erhm, this command:

INCLUDE "C:/Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/lib/fl#add_kit_ee/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa" //"example/library/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa"
Is likely never going to work on anyone (else's) computer.. you should set the directory to be in the mod folder like this:
INCLUDE "GELKITMF/lib/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa" 
And save that file there. And the tables -folder should be the "lib", yes, the lib is just a short hand term for library which in turn is what at least most western people use to store data in for whatever reason. tab, lib, whatever just make it into a 1 consolidated folder in the mod folder itself....

To reflect all the other changes, you should name even the .tp2 file and the .exe as: setup-GELKITMF.exe/.tp2, and store the .tp2 file in the kits own folder.

The last error you have is because of the ToB items the a new started character gets... the line can only have 20 * or special items, you have too many. Set it to be this and it's fixed:
~* * * BAG05 * * * BAG31 * * * BAG02I * * BAG06D * * * * BAG03I~

Wow thanks a lot :D

I dident have a fl#add_kit_ee.tpa file myself or knew what it was, and i located it there, so I hope thats a general file? So I don't need to modify that also when i have copied into my mod folder? :)

Okay, then it would look cleaner i guess yes :) I guess I have to change a little in my program then to make it work as intended? (I will check that later, im at work pc now, so I even have to print screen this to acces this info later at my own pc here offshore with regulated network xD)

20 stars, got it :D Thanks, I'll add cloak of balduran and remove 1 extra star then also :P

Edit:

Btw, is there any guides or tutorials i should read on this forum, which could give me a better overall understanding of what I'm doing? :) I have googled some, but then mostly part for part as i dont know what to google until i run into problems ;d 

Edited by Gel87, 22 October 2014 - 04:25 AM.

#8 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:26 AM

I dident have a fl#add_kit_ee.tpa file myself or knew what it was, and i located it there, so I hope thats a general file? So I don't need to modify that also when i have copied into my mod folder? :)

No matter how general the file is, the fact is, look at the folder, not everyone is going to install the BG2EE there or matter of fact have the BG2EE ... get it ?

Yeah, you don't need to modify it, just place it to the mod folder and point the INCLUDE to that folder.

#9 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:31 AM

No matter how general the file is, the fact is, look at the folder, not everyone is going to install the BG2EE there or matter of fact have the BG2EE ... get it ?

Yeah, you don't need to modify it, just place it to the mod folder and point the INCLUDE to that folder.

Okay, I will do that when I'm back at my personal pc :D Thanks again :) 

#10 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:59 AM

Edit:
Btw, is there any guides or tutorials i should read on this forum, which could give me a better overall understanding of what I'm doing? :) I have googled some, but then mostly part for part as i dont know what to google until i run into problems ;d

Well, which part ? :P A good question... has multiple answers, and those include the NO too. :devil:
The answer is, not likely, there's the 4 part Kit Creation tutorial, that's not exactly ours... there's moding tutorial index that links to all over that section. There's one in G3 too. But really, there's no clear "do this, then that ..." as that doesn't ever work when you increase the complexity.
There's no in forum guide either, just the standard "Welcome <member name> to Spellhold Studios" PM from Liam, which doesn't tell much. Actually just quoting people and disabling the BBCode Mode should tell you how to do all the stuff people use on these forums.
And the final answer: NnnnnOOOOOoooooouh. :devil:
PS, be warned, there's insane people here, locked inside these walls. Creepy humor, always the best.

#11 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:20 AM

No, it doesn't. Numbers in kit names are fine.

I've got a four part kit-making tutorial. While it's not been updated for EE, it's still relevant.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
____
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#12 -Kjetil Eikeland-

-Kjetil Eikeland-

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:08 AM

Edit:

Well, which part ? :P A good question... has multiple answers, and those include the NO too. :devil:
The answer is, not likely, there's the 4 part Kit Creation tutorial, that's not exactly ours... there's moding tutorial index that links to all over that section. There's one in G3 too. But really, there's no clear "do this, then that ..." as that doesn't ever work when you increase the complexity.
There's no in forum guide either, just the standard "Welcome <member name> to Spellhold Studios" PM from Liam, which doesn't tell much. Actually just quoting people and disabling the BBCode Mode should tell you how to do all the stuff people use on these forums.
And the final answer: NnnnnOOOOOoooooouh. :devil:
PS, be warned, there's insane people here, locked inside these walls. Creepy humor, always the best.

No, it doesn't. Numbers in kit names are fine.

I've got a four part kit-making tutorial. While it's not been updated for EE, it's still relevant.

Thanks guys, it brings me more info, having better to understand all of this. However it also brings me into some more questions :P (although my main concern is to get it to work and test a little)

1. I want my kit to be a mage kit, trueclass. And i cannot choose forexample K_M_E... How can it be done? I read that it could :P My second alternative would be to use the kit as a fighter kit, then dual class into fighter/mage, would that work?

2. I want custom made thaco table on this kit, modifying the .2da file for this kit, how do i implement it, and without changing all other mages thaco table?

3. How do i make a new function/action or whatever its called, so that when you choose this kit, it would use its first shapechange: mind flayer spell before first movie?

4. ATM when i have polymorphed into forexample mind flayer, then i permanent have a +2 devour attack locked into wep slots, until i cast forexample shapechance: Greater Mind Flayer and get a +3 devour attack. However, if i use forexample Melfs: Minute shower spell, then i loose the devour attack, and that forever since i only gonne be able to use each shapechange spells once(to avoid stacking of other albilities gained when shapechange). How can i simple fix that? Either have no acces to such spells, or retake correct devour attack after other wepons spells are used up?

5. I have also wondered if my kit are able to kill magic golems which are immune to magic wepons & magic. Can it die vs spells like greater deathblossom, or spells wich pierce magic resistance, or a summoned umber hulk or mind flayer, or do they act as magical attack? :)

The kit might sound overpowered, but i think not since a single run with a multi class: fighter/mage got more/same adv :P

#13 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:21 AM

1. I want my kit to be a mage kit, trueclass. And i cannot choose forexample K_M_E... How can it be done? I read that it could :P My second alternative would be to use the kit as a fighter kit, then dual class into fighter/mage, would that work?
You can make it a dual... but that requires the player to do the dualing without knowing the result...of gaining the kit after. Better option is to make it a "fighter" kit and then use the power of magic(actually you use a spell effect that summons an invisible creature that's uses a script that makes the character a mage, or multiclass or what have you. And then the scripted idiot kills itself... all invisibly without the player ever knowing what just happened. Well..
Done this a few times, but it's a bit tricky too.

#14 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:21 AM

Oh, i wasent logged in xD Dident knew I could post as guest xD

#15 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:27 AM

You can make it a dual... but that requires the player to do the dualing without knowing the result...of gaining the kit after. Better option is to make it a "fighter" kit and then use the power of magic(actually you use a spell effect that summons an invisible creature that's uses a script that makes the character a mage, or multiclass or what have you. And then the scripted idiot kills itself... all invisibly without the player ever knowing what just happened. Well..
Done this a few times, but it's a bit tricky too.

Hmm, is this spells/creature/spell out there somewhere? Or must i make it myself?

How do i make this spell that summon this creature execute by it self? i guess its something to do with area?

Also, i put unusability as a mage trueclass, 00004000     1 or smt. Would this have to change in my tp2 file if it gonna work as a fighter(before the invisible creature decide to make me a mage?

A pre-done script would be awsome for this, if you have and wouldn't mind sharing :P

#16 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:24 AM

Hmm, is this spells/creature/spell out there somewhere? Or must i make it myself?
How do i make this spell that summon this creature execute by it self? i guess its something to do with area?

This might sound a bit odd, but bear with it, there a reason for it all, namely that you can use the LastSummonerOf(Myself) in the script. You summon the invisible creature, by first using a .spl that's in the fighter kits clab file, the opcode is the #177 = Use EFF, that uses an .eff file that summons a specific creature with the opcode is #67, the creature has it's own script assigned in the installation, .tp2 code:

COPY ~GELKITMF/splname.SPL~		~override~		// Uses the effect
COPY ~GELKITMF/effname.eff~		~override~		// Effect used to summon the crename, assign the custom crename as the Resource field in the effect

COPY ~GELKITMF/invicre.cre~		~override/crename.cre~         //handling the creature
  WRITE_ASCII ~0x0248~ ~scriptna~								// Assigning override script

Then you make a new .txt file and open it with Notepad and use the save_as  command and name it "scriptna.baf" into your mod folder, make sure that you see the file extension, this does the actions you want it to do, something like this:

IF
	Kit(LastSummonerOf(Myself),GELKITMF)
	Class(LastSummonerOf(Myself),FIGHTER)
	Global("customglobalname","GLOBAL",0)
	ActionListEmpty()
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ChangeClass(LastSummonerOf(Myself),MAGE)
		SetGlobal("customglobalname","GLOBAL",1)
		Continue()
END

IF
	Global("customglobalname","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		DestroySelf()
END

You can use this invisible creature I uploaded here.

You can also use the creature to assign a new kit ( GELKITMG in this example, notice the F being switched to G) after the first one becomes useless cause it's "fighter" kit, by adding this between then and adding a one to the global in the kill command:

IF
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("customglobalname","GLOBAL",2)
		ActionOverride(LastSummonerOf(Myself),AddKit(GELKITMG))
END

IF
	Global("customglobalname","GLOBAL",2)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		DestroySelf()
END

You of course have to have made the kits in the .tp2 file before you compile the script ( scriptna ) with this command:

COMPILE ~GELKITMF/scriptna.baf~

There's an example of how I used this to an effectively make a Fighter kit with was a mix of both Sorcerer and a Monk here, in the old BG2ToB when there was no Monk or Sorcerer kits. Well actually it's a Sorcerer with monk like fist-fighting. :devil: ... whatever.

Edited by The Imp, 22 October 2014 - 10:05 AM.

#17 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:22 AM

This might sound a bit odd, but bear with it, there a reason for it all, namely that you can use the LastSummonerOf(Myself) in the script. You summon the invisible creature, by first using a .spl that's in the fighter kits clab file, the opcode is the #177 = Use EFF, that uses an .eff file that summons a specific creature with the opcode is #67, the creature has it's own script assigned in the installation, .tp2 code:

COPY ~GELKITMF/splname.SPL~		~override~		// Uses the effect
COPY ~GELKITMF/effname.eff~		~override~		// Effect used to summon the crename, assign the custom crename as the Resource field in the effect

COPY ~GELKITMF/invicre.cre~		~override/crename.cre~         //handling the creature
  WRITE_ASCII ~0x0248~ ~scriptna~								// Assigning override script

Then you make a new .txt file and open it with Notepad and use the save_as  command and name it "scriptna.baf" into your mod folder, make sure that you see the file extension, this does the actions you want it to do, something like this:

IF
	Kit(LastSummonerOf(Myself),GELKITMF)
	Class(LastSummonerOf(Myself),FIGHTER)
	Global("customglobalname","GLOBAL",0)
	ActionListEmpty()
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		ChangeClass(LastSummonerOf(Myself),MAGE)
		SetGlobal("customglobalname","GLOBAL",1)
		Continue()
END

IF
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		DestroySelf()
END

You can use this invisible creature I uploaded here.

You can also use the creature to assign a new kit ( GELKITMG in this example, notice the F being switched to G) after the first one becomes useless cause it's "fighter" kit, by adding this between then and adding a one to the global in the kill command:

IF
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		SetGlobal("customglobalname","GLOBAL",2)
		ActionOverride(LastSummonerOf(Myself),AddKit(GELKITMG))
END

IF
	Global("customglobalname","GLOBAL",2)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		DestroySelf()
END

You of course have to have made the kits in the .tp2 file before you compile the script ( scriptna ) with this command:

COMPILE ~GELKITMF/scriptna.baf~

There's an example of how I used this to an effectively make a Fighter kit with was a mix of both Sorcerer and a Monk here, in the old BG2ToB when there was no Monk or Sorcerer kits. Well actually it's a Sorcerer with monk like fist-fighting. :devil: ... whatever.

Thanks a lot :D I will try to cook this together :D Is it also possible to make the script make my char use its "shapechange: Mind Flayer" innate spell right after the creature changed me into mage? :) 

Going back a little:

- I fixed the cosmetic in my folder, making it more clean as u said, and copied the tra file there as u told me to etc.

- I changed the starting items like you said(I had to many stars */items), it showed same error as before.

- So i thought, that since i also have listed the BG1 profience table, then that might fuck things up 4 me, so i put // in front of that, then I got myself a new error, which i dont understand :P Is there a way 4 me to track forexample line 41 column 1-5? 

Anyway, here is a picture of the next fault msg :

GELkiterror4.png

Edited by Gel87, 22 October 2014 - 10:30 AM.

#18 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:34 AM

2. I want custom made thaco table on this kit, modifying the .2da file for this kit, how do i implement it, and without changing all other mages thaco table?

You just add spells that enhance the thac0 with Opcode #54.

3: Don't know.

4: You might not want to directly change into a mindflayer, but just it's appearance, then you add in the other things with effects and items... the reason for this is that the "hands" are actually magical items that come with the animation, not actual items and they are placed in a different slot when equipped. Now the spell like the ~minor meteor place items to the magical item slot and overwrite the current magical item, the hands.

The error above is because you added the // inside the function, as it needs a set amount of inputs before you add other stuff, commenting out(with the // -prefix) the one line just makes the installer to assumes that it's ok to continue from the next line and as it's not compatible...it throws you the error.

Is there a way 4 me to track forexample line 41 column 1-5?

Well, kinda, you use a dedicated editor tool, like Notepad++ that gives you the line numbers of your .tp2 file, and read the out put of the error message and then assume you have the error on that line or before it. OK, the Notepad also has line number calculator ... whatever.

Is it also possible to make the script make my char use its "shapechange: Mind Flayer" innate spell right after the creature changed me into mage? :)

Yeah, but there's a few things, such as the spell having a set amount for a timer after which it removes itself and the character becomes back to being a noob. The normal spell is dispensable. It might be best to actually create an item that enforces the shape all the while it's in hand and unremovable(via item properties). That's a horrible way to go about it too. But... whatever.

Edited by The Imp, 22 October 2014 - 11:04 AM.

#19 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:46 AM

You just add spells that enhance the thac0 with Opcode #54.

3: Don't know.

4: You might not want to directly change into a mindflayer, but just it's appearance, then you add in the other things with effects and items... the reason for this is that the "hands" are actually magical items that come with the animation, not actual items and they are placed in a different slot when equipped. Now the spell like the ~minor meteor place items to the magical item slot and overwrite the current magical item, the hands.

The error above is because you added the // inside the function, as it needs a set amount of inputs before you add other stuff, commenting out(with the // -prefix) the one line just makes the installer to assumes that it's ok to continue from the next line and as it's not compatible...it throws you the error.

Is there a way 4 me to track forexample line 41 column 1-5?

Well, kinda, you use a dedicated editor tool, like Notepad++ that gives you the line numbers of your .tp2 file, and read the out put of the error message and then assume you have the error on that line or before it. OK, the Notepad also has line number calculator ... whatever.

Is it also possible to make the script make my char use its "shapechange: Mind Flayer" innate spell right after the creature changed me into mage? :)

Yeah, but there's a few things, such as the spell having a set amount for a timer after which it removes itself and the character becomes back to being a noob. The normal spell is dispensable. It might be best to actually create an item that enforces the shape all the while it's in hand and unremovable(via item properties). That's a horrible way to go about it too. But... whatever.

Well, the way my shapechange spells(mind flayer, greater mind flayer, ulitharid, greater ulitharid, vampiric ulitharid) are set up is like this:

- Effect: polymorph(135); Only Visual(1) , SHMIND.CRE, instant/permanent until death etc. (self)

- Effect: Create wepon(111): Instant/permanent until death (self)                  (devour attack +2, +3, +4, +5, +6 with other albilities, and 10% magic res ending at 50%)

- Effect: Give Innate albility: Psionic Blast, instant/permanent until death, (other spells etc, Summon Mind Flayer, Summon Umber Hulk, Psionic Imposion, Mental Charm, Psionic brain crush, Psionic Sleep etc.

As far as i have tested them ingame:

They last until another spell creates another wepon, so each upgrade u gain the new devour wepon. But other spells which gives me wepons fucks it up ;d Would be gosu to not be able to learn excact those spells ;d 

I I made a spell who gives +1 thaco and putted it in the clab file, hope it gonna work  :D  :D

Well, i now added the first program part into my GELKITMF.tp2 in the end there. And made spell + effect + saved your creature there in the folder. (InviCre.CRE // InviCre.SPL // InviCre.EFF)

Then i made the sciptna.baf file and put in same folder.    But i added something, will this work to make my char cast his shapechange spell?

I added 2 x zero in my profience listing, then got further. Got a new fault msg now, looks like it doesent mather that i "should not list thief skills" unlless its a thief class, so i guess thats not the problem. Problem is my descriptions... Do you know whats wrong with them? :) 

Attached Images

• GELKITerror5.png
  • Thaco increase.png
  • Program for starting out1.png

Edited by Gel87, 22 October 2014 - 12:21 PM.

#20 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:46 AM

Quote etc... Im sry, something happened, so i double posted. Edited it away now... Cant edit away the quote bubbles though xD

Edited by Gel87, 22 October 2014 - 12:20 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Error: Unix.Unix_Error, (20, stat, table/GELCLA02.2DA, Selfmade KITMOD