Photo

BP Series issue clicking F-key for backstab

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bloodcarver

bloodcarver
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:38 PM

I have the Fade NPC mod installed and when I set a script for her and click the F-key to try and toggle her backstab, it instead zooms the screen out for a second.  I read somewhere that this is some sort of "string fix" that some NPC mods have (and I have a couple others that could be affecting this). 

I don't have an issue clicking the F-key with other characters to toggle backstab, just with the Fade NPC.  Is there a way around this?

Thanks in advance.

#2 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:46 AM

I'm not familiar with the Fade NPC. Is the F hotkey supposed to do something in the mod? If so that's a difficult workaround--only so many hotkeys available, and BP Series uses them all. If that's the case, I can probably give a wonky workaround if you can use an editor like DLTCEP. It would put BPSeries in the 'driving seat' for that hotkey--I suspect the Fade script is checking for it first.

#3 bloodcarver

bloodcarver
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:38 AM

The F-key isn't supposed to do anything in particular, but I read on a forum somewhere that some modders use it as an "audio check" or something. 

I can't play this game without BPSeries anymore, so whatever the Fade mod has going on is seriously cramping my game :(