Freeze when resting (npc related ?)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Loopy06-

-Loopy06-

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:47 AM

Hello,

As the title says I have freeze issues in my game when I try to rest, and it seems to be npc related. I have got this issue twice :
- First time was after the Nashkel Mine quest (BGT chap 4). I tried to dismiss npcs 1 by 1 and found out Khalid and Jaheira caused the issue if they were in the party.
- Second time a bit after (still chap 4) and this time it seems Garrick is causing the freeze. Dismissing all npcs but Garrick still cause the issue, dismissing only Garrick cause no problem.
I have many mods (probably too much), installed with BWS. A "fix" would be perfect even if it requires some editing, but I would like to at least find out what mod (conflict ?) is causing this if I have to reinstall my game (I can't keep playing if this issue happen with more npcs).
I have tried to look at scripts with DLTCEP but my modding skills are very limited and there so much scripts I don't know where to begin. Any help or hint would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

Weidu log :

https://mega.co.nz/#...ND85q3O-bt3gYiE

BWS log :

https://mega.co.nz/#...wTdRAWtxsTYhP1I

#2 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:37 AM

I would like to see which version of bg1npc project you are playing. There was something discussed about freezing /crash upon resting for an earlier version of the v21 beta, but I am not up to date what caused it etc. - I do not want to download the weidu.log, would you please post it in spoiler taggs.

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:07 AM

I would like to see which version of bg1npc project you are playing. There was something discussed about freezing /crash upon resting for an earlier version of the v21 beta, but I am not up to date what caused it etc. - I do not want to download the weidu.log, would you please post it in spoiler taggs.

v20, the weidy.log's content.

Spoiler

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.