Many-as-One and the aggro status of Warrens of Thought npcs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Markus Ramikin

Markus Ramikin

Grey Knight Librarian

• 105 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:26 AM

I dunno if it's worth reporting, but I found some buggy behaviour in the Warrens of Thought. I did the following:

1. I got imprisoned by Mantuok, freed myself, and visited Many-As-One before exploring more.

2. Many-As-One started by calling me a murderer, but I was still able to get him to unlock the past memory for 4000 exp for telling him about the Silent King.

3. I tried to talk to Many-As-One again and he became hostile. I ran away.

Now when I explore the Warrens of Thought, wererats and rats keep switching between hostile and non-hostile. They literally flip from blue to red to blue etc. Also, the big swarms of rats don't come out even if I kill the single visible ones. Looks buggy. Has anyone else observed this?

My uneducated guess is that there are two scripts going off at once: one from enraging Many-As-One, another one from having left Many-As-One on good terms in the first place. So maybe this is worth looking at.

(Yes, I know I can avoid this by clearing the Warrens before visiting Many-As-One. But that way I won't get the memory because I'll have slaughtered too many rats for him to want to reward me.)

Edited by Markus Ramikin, 25 November 2014 - 02:29 AM.

*coughQwinncoughLotharcoughskullscough*