• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:38 PM

Hi!

For a lot of mod NPCs (Kelsey, for example), the NPC mod uses certain keys like the K key to do stuff in the mod.  However, to use the BP AI Scripts, they also require the use of certain keys like the K key.  Since the NPC mods are usually installed nearly last, their functions take precedence over the AI function.

How can I change the BP AI settings with one of the these NPCs?  Could I set a local variable using the console or Shadowkeeper?  Specifically, I want Kelsey to not switch weapons, but the K key is overridden by the Kelsey mod.

Thanks! 

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:27 PM

You take better compatible mods that don't overwrite stuff, and use hot keys only when the character is present and in party(aka, that extend their own chars script file, not baldur.bcs ).

Spoiler

Edited by The Imp, 21 December 2014 - 11:42 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:59 AM

Hey man, blame the BWS.  I just install what the BWS tells me to install in the ways BWS tells me to install it.

Anywho - you didn't answer my question.  ;)