Edwin Silent After LT4

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest_Jane-

-Guest_Jane-

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:19 PM

Edwin's been silent after LT4 (the one where he talks about how he would have given Irenicus a fireball up certain sensitive parts if he had been there where CHARNAME was tortured). I tried setting EdwinRomance to 1 with ShadowKeeper (it's been stuck at 372191 for approximately 5 hours real-time) and playing around with the EdwinLoveTalkCheck variables (setting them to 7, 8, and 10), but no luck - he won't talk. I also tried resting outside, in inns - still nothing.

Here are my variables:

EdwinMatch=1

EdwinRomance=372191

EdwinLoveTalkCheck=9

EdwinRomanceActive=1

EdwinCantGetDrunk=3

EdwinJob=5

I don't have an EdwinRomanceWarning variable. Any advice on what I should do?

#2 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:20 PM

Don't proceed from a save where you've been experimenting with variables. If you put the romance in an inconsistent state, there is little hope of recovering.

Many talks require you to be alone with Edwin. Have you tried going to someplace devoid of NPCs? IIRC, going southwest from the Copper Coronet there should be a suitable spot about where the corner is. If being alone does not work, please look up the value of the EdwinLoveTalk local variable. You can find it under the Affects tab in ShadowKeeper. You can also get it by enabling the console, and using the command CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("EdwinLoveTalk","LOCALS") while the mouse cursor is over Edwin.

Edited by Wisp, 10 January 2015 - 03:43 PM.

#3 non servian

non servian
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:30 PM

Same here, Edwin is silent after LT$. Edwinlovetalks locals is set to 9. I would really appreciate some advice.

#4 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 08:05 AM

At EdwinLoveTalk 9 there is supposed to be an event occuring upon resting. It's on hold until after you're done dreaming about Irenicus. There are two Irenicus dreams. The event also won't happen in dungeons or during chapter 5.