Missing files Stratagems v28 fix

Help Stratagems

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 VivaDu

VivaDu
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:24 AM

So im trying to install the big world mod using the auto installer and I can't seem to find stratagems v28 fix.rar any where on the internet, im desperate for any sort of help 

#2 VivaDu

VivaDu
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:00 AM

Okay but im using the latest setup installer because I'm really bad with computers, and it still needs version 28 + the fix and I have no idea how to go  about changing that, or if you even can, sorry for the confusion.

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:52 AM

Okay but im using the latest setup installer because I'm really bad with computers, and it still needs version 28 + the fix and I have no idea how to go  about changing that, or if you even can, sorry for the confusion.
Then just wait for a few days ... the BWS hasn't been fully updated to the newest list... as you might notice the SCS v29 came out and it was a bit buggy, so waiting has it's advantages too there... ALIEN and Silent are on it...

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 VivaDu

VivaDu
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:00 AM

Hmm k, I wasn't trying to rush anyone or anything, I was just seeing if anyone knew where it was or had it somewhere so I could just download it but yeah it may be easier to just wait for the next update at his point :/

#5 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:08 AM

Well, the package(s) was here in the first post, it was removed...

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#6 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:59 PM

Uhm, you could either just remove the entries for the additional download by editing the Config\BWP\mod.inis [stratagems]-section or use Options>Administration>Manage Mods from the selection menu to do that. Insert the new url/file/size when you're at it or force the BWS to accept the other file by providing it manually through the selection dialogue.
The component that are used were not changed, so everything should be usable as it is.
THINK! - It's not illegal.

#7 VivaDu

VivaDu
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:03 PM

I... did not know you could do that, thanks i'll try it at once

Well the install failed and I don't have enough know how to know why it did so im just gonna wait, thanks everyone who tried to help

Edited by VivaDu, 22 January 2015 - 06:35 AM.

#8 Mad Mate

Mad Mate
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:35 PM

BWS will download latest SCS from link in mod.ini, and that is v30, so v28 fix is not needed, and if found, will only break your install. So skip it and proceed with your install.

Edited by Mad Mate, 21 January 2015 - 02:54 PM.

#9 VivaDu

VivaDu
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:59 AM

So if anyone cares or is having the same issues apparently all the issues im having with this install is cause of SPWI317.SPL messing up a few mods and can be fixed by not installing Spellpack's Ghost Armor, thanks everyone for the help