• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:12 PM

Hey folks :)

I'm trying to convert a bit more orthodox BG player from TuTu to BWS, and I was hoping to show her a map introduced by this mod as one single picture - in all its glory and with all available locations marked, as a proof of how huge BWS world is. Surprisingly, I was unable to google this map, so any hints, or perhaps somebody have it and could share?

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:40 PM

Well, the pure map (without the icons) can be seen in the bp-bgt-worldmap-v902.rar\bp-bgt_worldmap\images\worldmap -directory, there's no picture with the icons cause the games GUI is in the way, aka you can only see it in the 800x600 screen, or what ever it is.

Thinking of it, you could open the current in game worldmap with Near Infinity, in the WMP directory and go through the area icons as that shows where they are placed in the red square, while the icons are in the right side.

Edited by The Imp, 30 January 2015 - 12:45 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:05 PM

The mini maps also exist on SHS' servers.
worldmap_v7.0_huge_mini.jpg
worldmap_v7.0_large_mini.jpg