Bugger in Beregost

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Shaitan

Shaitan
  • 800 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:21 PM

Hello Y

I just found this nice mod (it's a beauty as far as I've seen).

I run Easytutu and choose to fix the purple stuff. Problem is I can't enter Beregost as I get a CTD. Will send the screendump of the assertion error (?) when I return home later, but just wanted to let you know.

Btw I'm running v 1.9

Cheers

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:48 PM

Did you perhaps leave a door open ?
If this is the same problem as the BGT-weidu had, it's likely that a same sort of a fix for it could fix this. Note that this has to be tested in the Tutu environment by someone with basic moding skills...

Edited by The Imp, 05 February 2015 - 06:56 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Shaitan

Shaitan
  • 800 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:41 AM

I don't think so.

Here's the screendump. CtD.jpg

Cheers

#4 Crevs Daak

Crevs Daak

me orc duh duh

• 88 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:47 AM

I got the error message "ASSERTION FAILED! Return Address: 0x64880B File: CTiledObject.cpp Line: 179 Expression: FALSE Message: Tiled object resref not found" when there was a missing .tis on my BGT. Maybe it's a problem like that (though the line number is different... maybe a corrupt .tis file?).

#5 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:50 AM

Quote from here(originally from Bioware Assertion error FAQ pages):
"1.09: [BGII/ToB] - CtiledObject.cpp at line 244 (Back to Top)
Could not find a specific tileset. This is most likely bad data. Try clearing out your "cache", "temp", and "tempsave" directories. Failing that, try reinstalling."

Edited by The Imp, 11 February 2015 - 02:42 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#6 Shaitan

Shaitan
  • 800 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:43 AM

Yeah Imp, I understand where you are pointing. But Uninstalling said mod cures my troubles.

I just wanted to let Yovaneth know of it.

#7 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:01 PM

Hello Shaitan

Haven't got a clue. I've not seen any other CTD reports apart from Gavin and I've never seen a resref failure. I'm really sorry about not being able to help, especially after your efforts with FFT.

-Y-

Edited by Yovaneth, 16 February 2015 - 01:03 PM.

#8 Shaitan

Shaitan
  • 800 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:04 AM

AOK

Just wanted to let you know.

I still got a few days of playing BG once in a while, so I'll let you know if I see anything else.

Cheers