missing body with 1PP's Attachable Wings

1pp attachable wings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:18 AM

I am having trouble with the Attachable Wings component of 1PP: they turn the wearer's torso and head invisible. When I equip them on an elf, whether the elf is wearing a robe or armor or nothing, the head and torso disappear, though the legs and wings are still visible. If I equip a weapon, the weapon also appears. The avatar appears in full if I use CTRL-J to move the character someplace, but if I move anywhere or take an action, the torso vanishes again. The paper doll renders correctly.

I have tried installing everything in 1PP, as well as installing only parts of it, and the problem persists. I am using SCS, Tactics, and Spell Revisions, but no other mods.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:35 AM

Open the baldur.ini in your game folder and copy paste the content please... you probably just have to turn on the 3d rendering or whatever it was...

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:54 AM

I checked the boxes in BGConfig for 3D stuff.

Fixed. Thanks! Everything is showing up correctly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1pp, attachable wings