Losing Experience

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Shazek-

-Shazek-

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:08 PM

This is, by a considerable margin, the *weirdest* problem I've encountered in my Tactic BWP installation. Something seems to be artificially enforcing the SoA experience cap whenever I reload the game. It doesn't matter how much I have before the save, every time I reload it resets to 2,950,000. I only noticed this because I'd been doing the Vecna mod for some time without seeing any level-ups... I certainly didn't intend for this cap to be reinstated, and have no idea which mod is doing it or how to stop it. Below is my Weidu log. If at all possible, I'd prefer a solution that doesn't require a reinstall, even if there are other drawbacks (even instability), because I've invested a huge amount of time into this party.

Spoiler

#2 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:14 PM

(OP Here) Alternatively, I'm an idiot, and didn't think to Google the problem after I figured out what was going on, just while I was trying to figure out what was happening. If anyone else has the same problem, http://www.shsforums...95m-in-bwp-143/ was extremely helpful