(SOLVED) display issue : tiles\square interspace

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Saint-Stanislas

Saint-Stanislas
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:32 PM

Hi there, didn't find anything related to this issue here

So, in every screen of the game, even the main screen, I can actually see a bit of space between each tiles\squares. Its like if all screens were made of a 12*16 grid and there is a bit of space left between each.

Tried with and without wide screen mod and with and without vertex padding checked. It persist.

Maybe it a GPU issue though, I have a old radeon5450 with leshctlab driver.... Any ideas of where to start looking g\ what to try

Edited by Saint-Stanislas, 02 April 2015 - 08:23 AM.

#2 -agnes-

-agnes-

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:17 PM

It's because of triple buffering. Turn that off for bg :-)

#3 Saint-Stanislas

Saint-Stanislas
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:28 AM

It seems like it was already off, but turning everything to "use application setting" in catalyst does fix it. Although changing the settings for baldur.exe does not work, I have to set it for the whole system. Which executable is used by bgt ? Thank you

#4 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:30 AM

It seems like it was already off, but turning everything to "use application setting" in catalyst does fix it. Although changing the settings for baldur.exe does not work, I have to set it for the whole system. Which executable is used by bgt ? Thank you

The baldur.exe is just the frontend program, the BGMain.exe is the real game starter in all the nonEE BG2 games(vanilla, Tutu, BGT, etc).

Edited by The Imp, 01 April 2015 - 07:32 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.