Photo

Brand New Installation

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#21 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:48 AM

Hi again, also Snakes of Abattor is in german -_- why it uses german as default install language?

Edited by konva, 12 April 2015 - 05:48 AM.

#22 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:49 AM

Hi again :D anyone who remember the keys for putting NPC into your party? I cannot find it, i need to manually fix something with removing summoning cap.

#23 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

Hi again :D anyone who remember the keys for putting NPC into your party?
CLUAConsole options.
Do you mean the Ctrl + Q -key cheat ? You of course need to enable the cheatkeys first with the
CLUAConsole:EnableCheatKeys()
-command, via the console.
... i need to manually fix something with removing summoning cap.
That's unlikely as you have to change the summons gender identifier to remove the summon cap, and you do that by installing a mod component that does that.

Edited by The Imp, 13 April 2015 - 09:40 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#24 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:56 AM

Ye it does, but after that, another mod changing whole summoning spells will bring back most of them to be limited :D

#25 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:07 AM

whats the name of mod, which does affect all spiders, forcing them to cast web? I have performance issues if that is cast, and it seems it persist even after spell ends.... I have to say, this mod or this component is very annoying...

#26 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:51 AM

Hi again.. In Northern tales of sword coast... druidic circle, where I need helm's glove and wardstone.. But how I am supposed to get inside since I already put those items into tomb, but it does nothing..

#27 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:07 AM

Hi again.. In Northern tales of sword coast... druidic circle, where I need helm's glove and wardstone.. But how I am supposed to get inside since I already put those items into tomb, but it does nothing..

If you want to enter Druidic Circle at Wood of the Dead (AR01PB) you need:

Spoiler

If you want to enter Tomb of Orc Chieftain at Field of the Dead (AR10PB) you need:

Spoiler

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#28 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

If you want to enter Druidic Circle at Wood of the Dead (AR01PB) you need:

Spoiler

ok thank you  :) walkthrough is wrong then  :)

Edited by konva, 17 April 2015 - 09:55 AM.

#29 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:54 PM

Hi again... I am currently at BG 2, in Irenicus prison, candlekeep chores started or what it is. Im child and I have to do chores. I found only one, sort some books I received from priest. Where are the others?

#30 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:23 AM

Hi again... I am currently at BG 2, in Irenicus prison, candlekeep chores started or what it is. Im child and I have to do chores. I found only one, sort some books I received from priest. Where are the others?

Your daily schedule:

Spoiler

Have fun. :P

#31 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:32 AM

Thanks, but how do I find which day it is? After talking to gorion, I just did the Book Sorting.. what else I have to do? I mean I cannot find Clarissa.

Edited by konva, 20 April 2015 - 01:39 AM.

#32 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:54 AM

Thanks, but how do I find which day it is? After talking to gorion, I just did the Book Sorting.. what else I have to do? I mean I cannot find Clarissa.

Every day is same.

First Gorion talks to you, then talk to:

Clarissa - Library, 1st Floor (AR3501, x 290 y 760)

Thalantyr - Library, 3rd Floor (AR3503, x 1035 y 230)

Brother Dewey - Library, 2nd Floor (AR3502, x 1485 y 1185)

After doing those talk to Gorion. Then Imoen (AR3500) and after that end the day by talking to Gorion.

After good night sleep repeat next day and next day .... and next day. Life as child is hard work you know. :P

#33 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:20 AM

:D ok thanks :)

#34 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:16 AM

Druidic Fire Elemental spell is bugged. Upon arriving creature, game crashes.. Here is screen of what I have got as error message + ToBEx :) .. Any ideas how to fix? :)

Fire_Ele_error.png

And I have found some items, but cannot use them. For example Mage dagger +4 at NEJ, description says usable only by mage (single, dual & multi class) . How this can be fixed?

Edited by konva, 20 April 2015 - 08:15 AM.

#35 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:31 AM

I have found more items in game, which I "cant" use, but I havent take care of them..

// as temporary solution I have to use editor to equip some of those bugged items..

Edited by konva, 20 April 2015 - 09:56 AM.

#36 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:56 PM

How Can I find the reason, why mine game is laggy now? Im at dragon eye lvl 1, found spiders, 2 of them shoot their webs, so i leaved area and rested, reentered again, and another web... How Could I fix this bullshit mod which modifies spider to throw their web? And it also persists, no visible effect, but still slow/hold me. Also im getting ctd like every 5 mins now.... I must admit those spiders are making mine game unplayable now, thats why Im trying to ctrl + y on every spider I see.. So many lags, no wonder why I always stop playing......

//How to add spoiler? I want to post weidu log.

Edited by konva, 20 April 2015 - 11:01 PM.

#37 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:54 AM

//How to add spoiler? I want to post weidu log.
 [spoilers] -text- [/spoilers] 

Have you considered to read the Lag help section of my FAQ for finding out and fixing ?

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#38 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:34 AM

Ok, step one, mine cache is 1250 MB, step 2, ambient sound is set like ine the FAQ. In previous install i had like 1024 MB, and ambient sound off and web was working

Spoiler
here is my weidu log

Edited by konva, 21 April 2015 - 01:36 AM.

#39 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:52 AM

Well, the actual help is likely to be in the 23.1 step, as that allows you to debug during playing the game as you can see what everyone is thinking... actually scripted to act in game file terms.

Also take notice that the spider web effect is likely to be a bit different depending on what mods you have installed... like for example this:

~SETUP-SPELLPACKB6.TP2~ #0 #2215 // Web: BWP Fix

As I believe has been reported to be causing a lots of lag.

#40 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:35 AM

Well I guess I dont have the G3 fixpack it mention... and what about the items I cannot wear for unknown reason?