[closed]

• Please log in to reply
1187 replies to this topic

#701 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:50 AM

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Roxanne" data-cid="581713" data-time="1445268955"><p>
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Oracle" data-cid="581712" data-time="1445268219"><p>got it this time the point is set to 45</p></blockquote>
This means you have done little to win her respect and she decides to leave you and no longer waste her time.<br />
 <br />
Did you initiate talks with her (PID), show interest in her and her story?<br />
 <br />
You do not always have to extremely sweet and nice to her, just react to her quests and suggestion and actively try to get her story out from her. The Global at this point in the game should be around 80 - 100, as a minimum it is 51 (mod version 1.08 or later).</p></blockquote>

Ok thank you i have probly slipped up with the PID thank you for the fast reply
I guess i should restart

Spoiler

PS If you really want to restart, it would be a good idea to use the latest (much improved) version of the mod from here http://www.shsforums...npc-sandrahrtf/

Edited by Roxanne, 19 October 2015 - 08:01 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#702 Oracle

Oracle

Bad Doggie Werewolf

• 105 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:20 AM

I think thats the one iam using
I will try again later due being past that stage already
A few bug to mention while played through

When Sandrah gets resurected some if not all of her items get duplicated

During the Samuel quest Sandrah turns hostile(but isnt removed from the party) after encounting the flaming fist deseters after their dialogue finshed

Jen'lig turned hostile during Mulahey dialouge again doesnt leave the party

These might be caused by mod conflicts but i though i would report them anyway

Thank you for your patients

Edited by Oracle, 19 October 2015 - 08:21 AM.

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

#703 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:02 AM

I think thats the one iam using
I will try again later due being past that stage already
A few bug to mention while played through

When Sandrah gets resurected some if not all of her items get duplicated

This may occur but is a temporary situation, the duplicates should vanish after one or two turns, due to the number of personal items she has the game engine sometimes needs a few seconds to catch up. Unless you observed something different?

During the Samuel quest Sandrah turns hostile(but isnt removed from the party) after encounting the flaming fist deseters after their dialogue finshed

There is nothing in the Sandrah mod that could produce that, not even by mistake. Was she hit by a spell, maybe even some *friendly fire* from your spellcasters?

The possible reason in/after dialogues for a party member to get hostile is a command to turn a villain from blue to red after he has done his speech which is transferred to a party member instead, but only if the NPC is involved in the dialogue - however this is not the case here. (Same is excluded for Jen'lig case below).

Jen'lig turned hostile during Mulahey dialouge again doesnt leave the party

The issue for this cannot be the dialogue, since Jen'lig is not involved in Mulahey's dialogue at all. Is it possible that she was victim of some spell cast on her?

These might be caused by mod conflicts but i though i would report them anyway

Thank you for your patients

Thank you for your hints, I took a look into each of them but could not reproduce them. Should you encounter them again, please let me know.

Edited by Roxanne, 19 October 2015 - 09:03 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#704 geh4th

geh4th
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:09 AM

I don't know if this is Sandrah-mod related, but it's mentioned in your "not a walkthrough"...I've recovered the Vampiric Sword and I have holy water, but when I go to talk to the 'Beregost ghosts' (Torquion and friends, I presume is what you mean) he sees the holy water but he insists that I don't have the sword. 

I've even tried CLUA-ing in another copy of it but no change. 

Spoiler

#705 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:47 AM

I don't know if this is Sandrah-mod related, but it's mentioned in your "not a walkthrough"...I've recovered the Vampiric Sword and I have holy water, but when I go to talk to the 'Beregost ghosts' (Torquion and friends, I presume is what you mean) he sees the holy water but he insists that I don't have the sword. 

Spoiler

There has been a change in some mod recently, so now the sword may either be

sw1h19
SW1HVAM

I have updated Sandrah to recognise both of them but I understand you are not talking of her but the ghost himself?? (This is from the Vault mod or from DSOSC).

You may check which one you have and try with Clua the other one.

So - it is not directly related to Sandrah (i.e not caused by her), but it had a secondary effect on her. 

PS and yes, it is the one you get as described in your spoiler.

Edited by Roxanne, 20 October 2015 - 05:48 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#706 geh4th

geh4th
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:58 PM

Spoiler

sw1h19
SW1HVAM

I have updated Sandrah to recognise both of them but I understand you are not talking of her but the ghost himself?? (This is from the Vault mod or from DSOSC).

So - it is not directly related to Sandrah (i.e not caused by her), but it had a secondary effect on her. 

SW1HVAM was the one I needed. I had been given sw1h19...

Spoiler
...which wasn't recognized by Torquion. This one was.

Thanks.

Edited by geh4th, 21 October 2015 - 07:59 PM.

#707 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:28 PM

Spoiler

sw1h19
SW1HVAM

SW1HVAM was the one I needed. I had been given sw1h19...

Spoiler
...which wasn't recognized by Torquion. This one was.

Thanks.

It is probably The Vault v7,2 "Vampire's revenge can now only be obtained after you have shown the History of the Nether Scrolls to Ulcaster" (i.e. the book given by Eltan and stolen by Zernan and found on the drow in the Nashkel Mines).

However, it seems that when you have the items for the original quest and talk to him, he will give you the other sword which Torqion does not recognise. It is Vault and Northern Tales mods not working very well together here.

The Sandrah Saga

#708 geh4th

geh4th
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 08:39 PM

I'm in the part of the game where the Dark Side of the Sword Coast quests are (supposed to be) happening, and I'm running into all sorts of broken quest triggers. These problems have nothing directly to do with the Sandrah mod, but I would like to know what sort of dependency Sandrah has on DSotSC (and NTotSC) in the event that quests are missed from either of those mods.

So far I've found ways to manually trigger the various quests, but nearly every component of DSotSC so far has caused problems. Examples:

-After joining with Jet'laya, I found that I couldn't save the game or rest, anywhere, at any time. I just got a "you cannot save at this time...monsters are about" error on every attempt (even within an inn). I had to get around this by CLUA'ing Jet'laya into the game while in Beregost, then going to the Friendly Arm area to let the DSotSC opening movie run. I then Ctrl-Y'ed the original Jet'laya out. Her quest to find her sister did end up working when I had the new Jet'laya join in Beregost. I still can't save at the Friendly Arm, but I can do so everywhere else now.

-The "Old One" fight didn't go as it should have. I killed him in a single battle, without having to fight him again after finding his phylactery. I didn't get the proper experience reward from the fight, either.

-Jeremy (the assistant mayor of Nashkel) didn't spawn, meaning there was no Conchobhair, no Bardo, and no forest dragon in the Cloud Peaks. I manually spawned Jeremy and Conchobhair, which resulted in Bardo and the dragon appearing. I killed the dragon and secured it's treasure, but when I returned to Nashkel, Jeremy was again nowhere to be found. This means I got no quest reward.

-Megan Ghastkill did spawn and I got the quest to find the baby. The lady who asked for me to find her necklace on the road to Beregost also spawned. However, when I went up the road there's no necklace, and the NPC Cu'Choinneach is nowhere to be found in either area (I know that both should be here, and I even know specifically where, but neither appeared.) Without Cu'Choinneach, I apparently can't do the castle Daethermac part of the mod. 

I'm expecting more such problems, to the extent that I suspect that ALL of the DSotSC and possibly NTotSC components won't work properly. (I've heard players report that there are even worse problems with NTotSC triggers and areas.)

My question re: Sandrah is this: if these quest elements do not work right - or at all - how will it impact Sandrah's content? I ask because you have said that the "big mods" are all required for Sandrah, including these two. Obviously I will make every attempt to use the Console to work around these problems (assuming I can find the necessary info to input the needed commands), but there might be things I can't overcome and I'd sort of like to know how this is going to affect my game with all the problems that these mods are causing me.

Edited by geh4th, 24 October 2015 - 08:41 PM.

#709 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 01:20 AM

I'm in the part of the game where the Dark Side of the Sword Coast quests are (supposed to be) happening, and I'm running into all sorts of broken quest triggers. These problems have nothing directly to do with the Sandrah mod, but I would like to know what sort of dependency Sandrah has on DSotSC (and NTotSC) in the event that quests are missed from either of those mods.

First of all, I am sorry to hear that as I feel a bit guilty here - I assume that Sandrah has been the trigger for you to try these old mods once again and now having this trouble. I just finished my own playthrough of the BG1 part of BGT two days ago and I have been through both mods (with Sandrah of course) without a single problem.

I am confident that my mod is not the source of any of the problems you describe below - they happen at times/locations I have not touched with my mod.

So far I've found ways to manually trigger the various quests, but nearly every component of DSotSC so far has caused problems. Examples:

-After joining with Jet'laya, I found that I couldn't save the game or rest, anywhere, at any time. I just got a "you cannot save at this time...monsters are about" error on every attempt (even within an inn). I had to get around this by CLUA'ing Jet'laya into the game while in Beregost, then going to the Friendly Arm area to let the DSotSC opening movie run. I then Ctrl-Y'ed the original Jet'laya out. Her quest to find her sister did end up working when I had the new Jet'laya join in Beregost. I still can't save at the Friendly Arm, but I can do so everywhere else now.

-The "Old One" fight didn't go as it should have. I killed him in a single battle, without having to fight him again after finding his phylactery. I didn't get the proper experience reward from the fight, either.

-Jeremy (the assistant mayor of Nashkel) didn't spawn, meaning there was no Conchobhair, no Bardo, and no forest dragon in the Cloud Peaks. I manually spawned Jeremy and Conchobhair, which resulted in Bardo and the dragon appearing. I killed the dragon and secured it's treasure, but when I returned to Nashkel, Jeremy was again nowhere to be found. This means I got no quest reward.

-Megan Ghastkill did spawn and I got the quest to find the baby. The lady who asked for me to find her necklace on the road to Beregost also spawned. However, when I went up the road there's no necklace, and the NPC Cu'Choinneach is nowhere to be found in either area (I know that both should be here, and I even know specifically where, but neither appeared.) Without Cu'Choinneach, I apparently can't do the castle Daethermac part of the mod. 

I can only guess - but all these occurances have one thing in common, namely they are triggered from the respective area script. Maybe you have some mod installed that (by bad coding) blocks off events lower in the script (Dark Side events would be at the lower part of area scripts as the mod is installed very early in the game), it must be some common script (random encounters, spawns etc) to do that and affect multiple areas (just a guess, though).

I'm expecting more such problems, to the extent that I suspect that ALL of the DSotSC and possibly NTotSC components won't work properly. (I've heard players report that there are even worse problems with NTotSC triggers and areas.)

My question re: Sandrah is this: if these quest elements do not work right - or at all - how will it impact Sandrah's content? I ask because you have said that the "big mods" are all required for Sandrah, including these two. Obviously I will make every attempt to use the Console to work around these problems (assuming I can find the necessary info to input the needed commands), but there might be things I can't overcome and I'd sort of like to know how this is going to affect my game with all the problems that these mods are causing me.

For Dark Side - generally you will miss a lot of content and will later recognise some gaps in her story (she will refer to issues that you have not seen). If you play an EVIL PC you may have an issue to compensate for a missing conversation and your reply to it (she will continue with you if your motivation for a certain decision is compliant with her )- a GOOD PC will have plenty of other chances, so it is less crucial. If you have Jen'lig with you, you will miss an important part of her story - her ToB quest may as well fail. You will also miss to acquire some special abilities for Sandrah from Dark Side.

For Northern Tales - the Field of Death, General Ghotal and the Temple of the Black Hand are essential parts of the story in SoA and beyond. The Shauhana quest in SoA will fail and by that Sandrah will leave you before ToB. You will as well not be able to seque into RtF (Field of Death and Black Hand Temple are important areas for this mod).

Just for one example, you may want to look into AR3700.bcs for this

Spoiler

Those are the triggers relevant for Dark Side here. If any piece of code before (above) these lines block them, there is the culprit.

Also worth looking at is this file in your game folder SETUP-DSOTSC.DEBUG. Simply search it for keywords error and warning (it will tell you if anything happened during mod installation).

Edited by Roxanne, 25 October 2015 - 01:33 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#710 geh4th

geh4th
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 01:58 AM

First of all, I am sorry to hear that as I feel a bit guilty here - I assume that Sandrah has been the trigger for you to try these old mods once again and now having this trouble. I just finished my own playthrough of the BG1 part of BGT two days ago and I have been through both mods (with Sandrah of course) without a single problem.

I am confident that my mod is not the source of any of the problems you describe below - they happen at times/locations I have not touched with my mod.

I can only guess - but all these occurances have one thing in common, namely they are triggered from the respective area script. Maybe you have some mod installed that (by bad coding) blocks off events lower in the script (Dark Side events would be at the lower part of area scripts as the mod is installed very early in the game), it must be some common script (random encounters, spawns etc) to do that and affect multiple areas (just a guess, though).

For Dark Side - generally you will miss a lot of content and will later recognise some gaps in her story (she will refer to issues that you have not seen). If you play an EVIL PC you may have an issue to compensate for a missing conversation and your reply to it (she will continue with you if your motivation for a certain decision is compliant with her )- a GOOD PC will have plenty of other chances, so it is less crucial. If you have Jen'lig with you, you will miss an important part of her story - her ToB quest may as well fail. You will also miss to acquire some special abilities for Sandrah from Dark Side.

For Northern Tales - the Field of Death, General Ghotal and the Temple of the Black Hand are essential parts of the story in SoA and beyond. The Shauhana quest in SoA will fail and by that Sandrah will leave you before ToB. You will as well not be able to seque into RtF (Field of Death and Black Hand Temple are important areas for this mod).

Spoiler

Those are the triggers relevant for Dark Side here. If any piece of code before (above) these lines block them, there is the culprit.

Some background...

I'm playing a good aligned mage PC, and I've never had Jen'lig in the party during this particular game (that ship sailed ages ago.) I have yet to even try to do any of the NTotSC material since I haven't gone to the big city yet, so I'm not yet worried about future implications regarding Shauhana and so forth. I'll deal with that the same way I'm dealing with DSotSC - element by element, as I get to each issue.

I have done some reading in other threads and know that DSotSC is an ancient mod with lots of problems - particularly with balance - but these trigger issues have been mentioned as well. My impression is that these older mods sometimes don't play all that well with later mods, but aside from Dark Horizon (which is apparently the cause of the forest dragon failing to appear, per one thread I found) I'm not sure what would be causing the interference. I think my installation's group of BG1-influencing mods is pretty straight-forward for BWP. Of course, it could be some mod with more over-arching effects, but that's hard to say since I don't know what those effects might be. 

As I mentioned, so far I've managed to use the console to work around the failures I've experienced so far. I'm currently experimenting with ways to trigger the appearance of the creatures who have "Jules Antique Pearl Necklace" (which I don't believe to be of any critical significance) and more importantly, to make sure that Cu'Choinneach appears, enabling me to do the "quest to recover the Ghastkill baby". I've already seen - but not entered - the cave that figures in later for the "Otho's nephew" quest, so I believe I'll be able to do that part. 

I'm really bad with coding and scripting stuff (I call it "mod-speak")...I know just enough to be dangerous. Still, your spoiler does contain some information that I can use if need be for workaround purposes, so thank you for that. Unfortunately I don't really know how to look at the script blocks to find out if anything is interfering with the triggers, much less identify what it might be.

I absolutely don't mind losing out on things like quest rewards and experience gains; all I am really concerned with is not missing critical content. My game so far has been too easy, even on insane difficulty, despite having many of the various AI-enhancing mods available in BWP (e.g. I'm using SCS with all the bells and whistles) along with the XP/item/treasure balancing mods. It's still not effective enough...I'm rich beyond avarice, with tons of looted treasure and my party's levels are very high compared to normal in BG1, despite all of the so-called balancing (for example, <charname> is a 10th level mage and I've yet to actually set foot in Baldur's Gate proper. Sandrah is currently at level 8/8.) I'm hoping that battles get significantly more difficult as I start encountering more capable enemy spellcasters.

#711 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 02:13 AM

Spoiler

Some background...

I'm playing a good aligned mage PC, and I've never had Jen'lig in the party during this particular game (that ship sailed ages ago.) I have yet to even try to do any of the NTotSC material since I haven't gone to the big city yet, so I'm not yet worried about future implications regarding Shauhana and so forth. I'll deal with that the same way I'm dealing with DSotSC - element by element, as I get to each issue.

I have done some reading in other threads and know that DSotSC is an ancient mod with lots of problems - particularly with balance - but these trigger issues have been mentioned as well. My impression is that these older mods sometimes don't play all that well with later mods, but aside from Dark Horizon (which is apparently the cause of the forest dragon failing to appear, per one thread I found) I'm not sure what would be causing the interference. I think my installation's group of BG1-influencing mods is pretty straight-forward for BWP. Of course, it could be some mod with more over-arching effects, but that's hard to say since I don't know what those effects might be. 

As I mentioned, so far I've managed to use the console to work around the failures I've experienced so far. I'm currently experimenting with ways to trigger the appearance of the creatures who have "Jules Antique Pearl Necklace" (which I don't believe to be of any critical significance) and more importantly, to make sure that Cu'Choinneach appears, enabling me to do the "quest to recover the Ghastkill baby". I've already seen - but not entered - the cave that figures in later for the "Otho's nephew" quest, so I believe I'll be able to do that part. 

To get Cu'Choinneach this must be set when in area ar3200 (the one north of Nashkel).

Global("TalkedGillian","GLOBAL",1)
Global("CuChoSpawn","GLOBAL",0)

If that does not make him appear, something is amiss in the area script.

In that case CreateCreature("DSCuch7")

And that orc who stole the necklace is really irrelevant, it is only there to make you visit that area and by this run into Cuch.

Same with the letter you should to deliver to Nashkel, it only shall make you go to that town to meet Otho for the cave quest.

I'm really bad with coding and scripting stuff (I call it "mod-speak")...I know just enough to be dangerous. Still, your spoiler does contain some information that I can use if need be for workaround purposes, so thank you for that. Unfortunately I don't really know how to look at the script blocks to find out if anything is interfering with the triggers, much less identify what it might be.

I absolutely don't mind losing out on things like quest rewards and experience gains; all I am really concerned with is not missing critical content. My game so far has been too easy, even on insane difficulty, despite having many of the various AI-enhancing mods available in BWP (e.g. I'm using SCS with all the bells and whistles) along with the XP/item/treasure balancing mods. It's still not effective enough...I'm rich beyond avarice, with tons of looted treasure and my party's levels are very high compared to normal in BG1, despite all of the so-called balancing (for example, <charname> is a 10th level mage and I've yet to actually set foot in Baldur's Gate proper. Sandrah is currently at level 8/8.) I'm hoping that battles get significantly more difficult as I start encountering more capable enemy spellcasters.

The Sandrah Saga

#712 geh4th

geh4th
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:16 AM

To get Cu'Choinneach this must be set when in area ar3200 (the one north of Nashkel).

And that orc who stole the necklace is really irrelevant, it is only there to make you visit that area and by this run into Cuch.
Same with the letter you should to deliver to Nashkel, it only shall make you go to that town to meet Otho for the cave quest.

The "TalkedGillian" global was already set to 1 (as I had, in fact, already talked to her.) 
The "CuChoSpawn" did not exist when I checked it while standing in ar3200 (Trade Way South, the one north of Nashkel).

So per your suggestion I did CreateCreature("DSCuch7"), which did make him appear and he seems to be functioning normally. And his little dog, too.

I continued on to Beregost via Trade Way North; the creature(s) who stole the necklace never showed up. Like you said, no big deal.

I was able to obtain Otho's mace and get it upgraded into it's final incarnation, and we're now off to go rescue baby Ghastkill. Thanks again.

Edited by geh4th, 25 October 2015 - 06:20 AM.

#713 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:37 AM

The "TalkedGillian" global was already set to 1 (as I had, in fact, already talked to her.) 
The "CuChoSpawn" did not exist when I checked it while standing in ar3200 (Trade Way South, the one north of Nashkel).

So per your suggestion I did CreateCreature("DSCuch7"), which did make him appear and he seems to be functioning normally. And his little dog, too.

I continued on to Beregost via Trade Way North; the creature(s) who stole the necklace never showed up. Like you said, no big deal.
Global("JulesSpawn","GLOBAL",1) if that does not help
CreateCreature("DSORC01")
I was able to obtain Otho's mace and get it upgraded into it's final incarnation, and we're now off to go rescue baby Ghastkill. Thanks again.
Global("JulesSpawn","GLOBAL",1) if that does not help
CreateCreature("DSORC01")

It really looks like something in the area scripts blocks the Dark Side code. I hope it does not happen in the designated DS areas to come.

Edited by Roxanne, 25 October 2015 - 07:37 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#714 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 02:05 AM

More user-friendly Jen'lig introduced

I have rebalancied Jen'lig right now

Until now her behaviour was *true* githyanki, she went into each fight with melee weapon almost berserker fashion and was nearly uncontrollable by the player in her frenzy.

Now her *true* githyanki behaviour will mellow gradually when in the group = she is a highly intelligent creature and learns to fight alongside her new companions and starts to respect her *commander* PC over time. So she now has a built-in learning process by which she will adjust herself and allow the player to get more and more control over her (without giving her githyanki nature up completely).

As for all the new features in the mod, this change has been uploaded to github and is available for download as of now. There is no dedicated version for the change.

Edited by Roxanne, 26 October 2015 - 02:07 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#715 NIEN

NIEN
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:53 PM

I'm really curious about this mod... I'm remember was long time ago since i installed/played the bwp and was a lot of fun, good to see the community is still alive.

This mod have some kind of homepage or info? I mean... Looks like a really big mod with lot of fun but there is 0 information of it (yeah, the mystery factor generates more hype, lol).

Could you upload some screens of the new encounters/areas/whatever?

=)

PD: Sorry for the shitty english.

N.-

#716 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:58 PM

I'm really curious about this mod... I'm remember was long time ago since i installed/played the bwp and was a lot of fun, good to see the community is still alive.

This mod have some kind of homepage or info? I mean... Looks like a really big mod with lot of fun but there is 0 information of it (yeah, the mystery factor generates more hype, lol).

Could you upload some screens of the new encounters/areas/whatever?

=)

PD: Sorry for the shitty english.

N.-

Her download page is here http://www.shsforums...npc-sandrahrtf/ - you can get a first idea and also download a readme document.

There is also information in the BWP Install manual that comes with the BWS

Once you are in the game and you have problems, you can look in this thread here whether it is already known or - if not - post a question here.

Edited by Roxanne, 27 October 2015 - 12:25 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#717 hejmeddej

hejmeddej
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 02:55 AM

Having started playing your mod, I dicovered an issue with one of the custom items. The item Gift of Mystra given to you right at the start of the game has proficiency type big swords. Since this a BG1 style proficiency it means that it is not possible to be proficient with this weapon in a BGT install.

Edited by hejmeddej, 27 October 2015 - 02:55 AM.

#718 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:07 AM

Having started playing your mod, I dicovered an issue with one of the custom items. The item Gift of Mystra given to you right at the start of the game has proficiency type big swords. Since this a BG1 style proficiency it means that it is not possible to be proficient with this weapon in a BGT install.

Thank you for the hint.

I even found a larger bug - the item was not usable by evil PC - however the whole mod was revised recently to allow an evil PC with Sandrah as well.

You may put the revised item in your override folder.

Full fix here http://www.shsforums...-37#entry581927

Edited by Roxanne, 29 October 2015 - 01:09 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#719 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:19 PM

A fix for missing gauth creature in SPIN722

The Sandrah Saga

#720 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:45 AM

Re-located Copernio and Tanar'ri Prince event

This event was located at the entry of Castle Daerthmac area and thus you were forced to defeat him before you could continue with the Nashkel baby quest from DSOTSC. In order to make this really tough battle an optional feature, I have moved it to the Fields of Death. It is now in a part of the area that you may (or may not) visit at your convenience without losing some plot contents. This gives you the option to face the monster whenever you feel ready for it (or ignore him altogether).

Github database has been updated

Edited by Roxanne, 28 October 2015 - 03:29 AM.

The Sandrah Saga