[closed]

• Please log in to reply
1187 replies to this topic

#841 -jona-

-jona-

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:44 AM

Hello,

i've got a problem here.

I did the Pirate Island, buit how can I leave ?

Killed all Zombie Pirates, got the treasure, the two books and now ?

How do I come back to the sword coast ?

Can ou help, please?

Greetings

Jona

#842 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:46 AM

Hello,

i've got a problem here.

I did the Pirate Island, buit how can I leave ?

Killed all Zombie Pirates, got the treasure, the two books and now ?

How do I come back to the sword coast ?

Can ou help, please?

Greetings

Jona

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#843 -jona-

-jona-

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:14 AM

Many Thanks to you!

I had'nt spotted, that there actually was another active spot...

I also assumed Sandrah had done it already.

Thanx a lot - I returned - at least alive!

Greetings

Jona

#844 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:32 AM

Githyanki thief creature file

The Sandrah Saga

#845 hejmeddej

hejmeddej
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:18 AM

This is a bug report for some AI issues in the Sandrah mod. I had some serious issues with with the posting system. So I ended up attaching the bug report and WEIDU log as txt. If this bug is still relavant then please reupload it as text so other people can read it.

Attached Files

Edited by hejmeddej, 29 November 2015 - 06:19 AM.

#846 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:39 AM

This is a bug report for some AI issues in the Sandrah mod. I had some serious issues with with the posting system. So I ended up attaching the bug report and WEIDU log as txt. If this bug is still relavant then please reupload it as text so other people can read it.

What problem did you have with the priests?? Did they not attack you?? Did some other mod overwrite the scripts??

The Sandrah Saga

#847 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:40 AM

What problem did you have with the priests?? Did they not attack you?? Did some other mod overwrite the scripts?? Can you describe the bug?

The Sandrah Saga

#848 hejmeddej

hejmeddej
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:51 AM

They did not attack me. I think the problem is that the script BPWTSIGT.BSC didn´t exsist in the first place. Am I right to assume that this is an AI script from the BP mod becuse I never included AI scripts from BP in my install.

#849 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 07:13 AM

They did not attack me. I think the problem is that the script BPWTSIGT.BSC didn´t exsist in the first place. Am I right to assume that this is an AI script from the BP mod becuse I never included AI scripts from BP in my install.

Understood. I need to correct this. Thank you for reporting. Meanwhile you may try and assign CVtaloa,bcs script instead.

The Sandrah Saga

#850 hejmeddej

hejmeddej
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 07:22 AM

Thank you for the quick reply. I really enjoy your mod and the support you are providing for it.

#851 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

Thank you for the quick reply. I really enjoy your mod and the support you are providing for it.

I found some mistake now. The creature had an unidentified weapon equipped that was not used. It is working now.

The Sandrah Saga

#852 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:09 PM

Incompatibility found with UB BG2 and Viconia Quest of Sandrah mod (if both Haer'dalis and Viconia are in party)

UB tweaks original Balthis estate creatures out and replaces them. This code needs to be added to top of ar0506.bcs for repair

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#853 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:21 PM

Weird WEIDU issue discovered in Jen'lig quest

The bcs condition

PartyHasItemIdentified("CVjenshe") sometimes is not compiled correctly and appears in game as PartyHasItemIdentified("he"). Of course the block does not trigger correctly.

I have renamed the item and adjusted the affected Jen'lig files, since the reason for this compile error is not to be found.

New version is online for download.

The issue affects Jen'lig finding the sword sheath on Mulahey, her quests is stuck here in previous versions unless CluaConsole

SetGlobal("SanGithSwJ","GLOBAL",3)

Edited by Roxanne, 13 December 2015 - 02:22 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#854 -Maarten-

-Maarten-

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:54 PM

Hi,

First of all, very nice work!

I think I do have a small problem though. I'm still very much at the beginning of the game. I just visited the Temple of Wisdom at the FAI after being summoned there to visit Elminster. After that I went to Firebead in Beregost where I got the Demonic Scroll. Examined it and now I'm at the point where Elminster or Sandrah should give me extra information but no matter what I do, Sandrah will leave the party saying that she will look for her father herself. My journal updates with the text "A bad decision". I reloaded multiple times but I can't seem to find Elminster and end up with a leaving Sandrah. Is this supposed to happen or is there something wrong?

#855 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 02:19 PM

Hi,

I think I do have a small problem though. I'm still very much at the beginning of the game. I just visited the Temple of Wisdom at the FAI after being summoned there to visit Elminster. After that I went to Firebead in Beregost where I got the Demonic Scroll. Examined it and now I'm at the point where Elminster or Sandrah should give me extra information but no matter what I do, Sandrah will leave the party saying that she will look for her father herself. My journal updates with the text "A bad decision". I reloaded multiple times but I can't seem to find Elminster and end up with a leaving Sandrah. Is this supposed to happen or is there something wrong?

Please check that GetGlobal("ElminGaveNarQ","GLOBAL") is 2 and look for Elminster at

Spoiler
He should have told you to meet him there. If for whatever reason you have run out of time, so Sandrah is impatient on your progress, you can SetGlobal("SanNarQnotElm","GLOBAL",3) to avoid her leaving.

Thank you for the hint - I think the timer may be too short to get the quest from Elminster AND retrieve the scroll AND revisit him (I calculated it for the *normal* case that you met Firebead earlier and had the scroll before even knowing what it was good for.) I will use your experience to take this situation into account (The timer will stop as soon as you talk with Elminster for the first time).

The Sandrah Saga

#856 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 02:51 PM

Hi,

Please check that GetGlobal("ElminGaveNarQ","GLOBAL") is 2 and look for Elminster at

Spoiler
He should have told you to meet him there. If for whatever reason you have run out of time, so Sandrah is impatient on your progress, you can SetGlobal("SanNarQnotElm","GLOBAL",3) to avoid her leaving.

Thank you for the hint - I think the timer may be too short to get the quest from Elminster AND retrieve the scroll AND revisit him (I calculated it for the *normal* case that you met Firebead earlier and had the scroll before even knowing what it was good for.) I will use your experience to take this situation into account (The timer will stop as soon as you talk with Elminster for the first time).

If Sandrah leaves you at those early chapters, you may find her at

Spoiler
. (But this way you would loose one of her quests.)

The Sandrah Saga

#857 IOstara

IOstara
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 03:08 PM

Thanks for the quick response.

I found Elminster in time at High Hedge. I think the problem is that I also have Stone of Avareska (I think that's the one) installed which puts archers in front of the Feldepost Inn. The archers are kinda hard for my lowlevel party so I went for Bassilus first to gain the needed xp for an extra level. That alone seemed to make the timer exceed already. But everything seems fine now!

#858 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:59 PM

Thanks for the quick response.

I found Elminster in time at High Hedge. I think the problem is that I also have Stone of Avareska (I think that's the one) installed which puts archers in front of the Feldepost Inn. The archers are kinda hard for my lowlevel party so I went for Bassilus first to gain the needed xp for an extra level. That alone seemed to make the timer exceed already. But everything seems fine now!

To put blame where it belongs - it is NOT Stone of Askavar BUT Askaria & Chaos Knight mod, the issue is described here

http://www.shsforums...e-2#entry582095

If you install with BWS or BWP this should have been fixed.

Anyway. for Sandrah I made the change that after the first talk with Elminster there is no further timer (even at the risk that you never do the quest and thus never go to Waterdeep and never be able to finish her main quest...)

The Sandrah Saga

#859 Bronkhorst

Bronkhorst
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:26 PM

Hi,

Enjoying this mod so far but have come across a problem with Monica in the Legencase Academy.

In chapter 6 I've completed the Grey Clan, spoken to Elminster and have been teleported to the Academy. At the end, after collecting the 4 notes which turn into a book, Sandrah starts a conversation with Monica "Meet the headmistress ...". At the end of this Monica goes hostile and 2 Moon Horrors and 2 undead knights spawn.

For some reason the Moon Horrors immediately die, and Monica does nothing. She's can't be killed as well. So I'm stuck with no way off this level. There's some gold and a sling in the container behind her.

#860 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:37 PM

Hi,

Enjoying this mod so far but have come across a problem with Monica in the Legencase Academy.

In chapter 6 I've completed the Grey Clan, spoken to Elminster and have been teleported to the Academy. At the end, after collecting the 4 notes which turn into a book, Sandrah starts a conversation with Monica "Meet the headmistress ...". At the end of this Monica goes hostile and 2 Moon Horrors and 2 undead knights spawn.

For some reason the Moon Horrors immediately die, and Monica does nothing. She's can't be killed as well. So I'm stuck with no way off this level. There's some gold and a sling in the container behind her.

It appears that some mod maybe has overwritten her script. You can check in NI or other editor that her override script is SanMoni.bcs. Otherwise assign it to her.

Her Cre file is BW05Moni

Edited by Roxanne, 10 January 2016 - 02:15 PM.

The Sandrah Saga