Photo

I'm in need of someone to hell me install Big World Setup (BWS)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dady977

dady977
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:01 AM

I keep trying to install this mod for so long, like 4 days right now, and I'm bumping into every kind of trouble, the first trouble was the Da'kkon upgradeable weapons problem, which kept saying it was corrupted, but I fixed it easily, now I'm having this problem that I can not even get to solve

The problem is Weapon Proficiency Overhaul (from Scales of Balance) it will not install, not matter what, I downloaded it 3 times from the site and from the setup itself, here is what it says

"ERROR: Failure("resource [rh#isra.cre] not found for 'COPY'")

Weapon Proficiency Overhaul (Scales of Balance) was not installed due to errors."

And later I got the Sword Coast Stratgems, where it couldn't install the IA program correctly, it gave me the same problem as above, if someone can please help me, I will very much appreciate it

Thanks in advance for reading, any kind of help would be very much appreciated

EDIT: here is a pastee link to the wholes BiG World Setup (BWS) text file:

Edited by dady977, 25 April 2015 - 08:12 AM.

#2 dady977

dady977
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:04 PM

So much for "Mega Mod Help" dd.gif

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:39 PM

Give it time... 6 hours, man... there's issues that have been unresolved for years.

Scales of Balance... here is what it says

Weapon Proficiency Overhaul (Scales of Balance) was not installed due to errors."

I am pretty sure that it says quite a lot more. Yes, that's a part what it says, but I am not even sure subtledoctor can decipher what's exactly going on with it, based on that alone.

Now it's likely that the file doesn't exist ... a quick and bad way to fix that is to take any other .cre file, copy it to the override folder and rename it as rh#isra.cre, it's not a good way to fix this, but it's a way.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 dady977

dady977
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:10 PM

Give it time... 6 hours, man... there's issues that have been unresolved for years.

Scales of Balance... here is what it says

I am pretty sure that it says quite a lot more. Yes, that's a part what it says, but I am not even sure subtledoctor can decipher what's exactly going on with it, based on that alone.

Now it's likely that the file doesn't exist ... a quick and bad way to fix that is to take any other .cre file, copy it to the override folder and rename it as rh#isra.cre, it's not a good way to fix this, but it's a way.

Thanks I'll try it

#5 dady977

dady977
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:12 AM

Bump

#6 Bill Bisco

Bill Bisco
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:18 AM

You tried Smiling Imp's method?

You might try the mod creator as well on the thread at: http://gibberlings3....showtopic=26838

I wish I could help you more.