Trilogy cant find BG1 folder

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -dibe91-

-dibe91-

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:25 AM

i have a problem with Baldur's Gae Trilogy. I downloaded a pirated ersn of the game that is the original version but nt tht of GOG Now if i install on my deskotop computer, it works. but i i install it on the laptop, can not find the game folde. how can i fix it?

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:41 AM

We cannot support the use of pirated versions of the games.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:46 AM

i have a problem with Baldur's Gae Trilogy. I downloaded a pirated ersn of the game that is the original version but nt tht of GOG Now if i install on my deskotop computer, it works. but i i install it on the laptop, can not find the game folde. how can i fix it?
It's not quite clear from your post, what exactly you downloaded, and what you can't install. Anyway, if there's any single rig you're able to install the game to in a configuration you want (mod wise) you could simply copy game folder to wherewer you want afterwards: BG doesn't require registry entries to play, so you just need to change paths in baldur.ini accordingly to its new location, and make sure you have nocd applied before installing mods, if it's not already wired in your download.

Edited by Creepin, 25 April 2015 - 02:50 AM.

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)