Photo

Problem with Fade's romance after Underdark (spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DiVu

DiVu
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:53 PM

Hello everyone! :)

I have some issue with romance with Fade which is the following: after leaving the Underdark she has one or two lovetalks (the last one was something about putting her hand under CHARNAME's armor in front of everyone I suppose), there was also a 'para-lovetalk' during rest in the inn about drinking with the dwarves, but it doesn't change the romance counter. Also, although I have no idea of how should it look proberly, Bodhi ignores her completely. Fade doesn't die during assault nor comments anything. Since one of the threads below mine is called 'Problem with restoring Fade from vampirism' I deduce that something should happen :P

Another issue may be that I have completed only ONE quest (involving her capture and Mallon), I know she has at least the second one that should trigger in chapter 6, am I right?

Don't know it if may be an issue, but I still didn't go to Windspear Hills.

As far as I can tell ShadowKeeper says that romance is not dead (E3FADEROMANCEACTIVE 1, E3LOVETALK  65), PID's work well too.

I play on EE version.

Here's my WeiDU log, (which is a bit messy...):

Spoiler

Cheers!

Edited by DiVu, 17 May 2015 - 02:54 PM.

#2 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:47 PM

Bodhi ignores her because her RomanceActive is 1. A romance between two characters truly begins when RomanceActive is 2.

I have no idea when it moves to two, but that's the reason why Bodhi doesn't touch her.

After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#3 DiVu

DiVu
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 12:21 AM

Thank you very much for your response, Dear Sir :) It seems my memory is really rusty.  I haven't played BG2 for some time and was pretty sure that RomanceActive 2 indicates that romance is finished in SoA. She is still silent though... Well, I'll see if I can do something with that. Thank you once again :)

Edited by DiVu, 18 May 2015 - 12:21 AM.