Jump to content


Photo

Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness : IE inspired Game


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Bill Bisco

Bill Bisco

    Player of Mods

  • Member
  • 487 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:32 PM

So one of the ads for Black Wyrm Lair led us to this site: http://www.blackgeyser.com/

It looks like Baronius is behind it via this site: https://sites.google...owerofbaronius/

At any rate, it's very cool to see another Baldur's Gate inspired game in the works. I hope this can be successful!


"Real Sharpness Comes Without Effort"

#2 Almateria

Almateria

    most garbage person

  • Modder
  • 919 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:28 AM

It would be cool if the man behind it would be anyone but Baronius, he's insane



#3 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

    The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

  • Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:27 PM

I'm not sure about the 'insane' but I certainly agree with the rest of the comment. Count me right out.

 

-Y-



#4 Avenger_teambg

Avenger_teambg
  • Member
  • 604 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:59 PM

Come on, if it works, who cares who is behind it. Isometric ftw!

 


Avenger

#5 Varvik

Varvik
  • Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 09:00 AM

Its live on kickstarter now.

 

https://www.kickstar...r&ref=discovery



#6 Lassal

Lassal
  • Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:56 AM

Don't think they will gather needed sum. It's only 23 days, and 11 000 $ are required.
It will be great if game is out instead of non-completing aim.


SetGlobal("BodhiRomance","GLOBAL",2)

 

Mods:

Vampire World for EET - http://www.shsforums...-world-for-eet/

Mercenaries of Sword Coast for EET - http://www.shsforums...-coast-for-eet/

Pregnancy for EE/EET - http://www.shsforums...or-bg1bg2eeeet/

Caelar's Fall for EET - http://www.shsforums...2-caelars-fall/

Bank of Baldurs Gate for EET - http://www.shsforums...s-gate-for-eet/


#7 enderandrew

enderandrew
  • Member
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:44 PM

Don't think they will gather needed sum. It's only 23 days, and 11 000 $ are required.
It will be great if game is out instead of non-completing aim.

 

A day later, they only need $8,500 which suggests they made $2,500 in the past day alone.

It is 86% funded with 22 days to get the remaining 14%.

I've seen games get 30-40% of their funding total in the final 48 hours because of the Kickstarter "remind me" feature that emails you when the project is in the final 48 hours.


Nihilism makes me smile.

#8 Lassal

Lassal
  • Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:30 PM

Don't think they will gather needed sum. It's only 23 days, and 11 000 $ are required.
It will be great if game is out instead of non-completing aim.

 

A day later, they only need $8,500 which suggests they made $2,500 in the past day alone.

It is 86% funded with 22 days to get the remaining 14%.

I've seen games get 30-40% of their funding total in the final 48 hours because of the Kickstarter "remind me" feature that emails you when the project is in the final 48 hours.

Then just wait for miracle to happen. If game is out I will surely buy her.

 

Yesterday is POE II launch, maybe some people with play It through until end of may and will invest in Black Geyzer screaming "More!":-)


SetGlobal("BodhiRomance","GLOBAL",2)

 

Mods:

Vampire World for EET - http://www.shsforums...-world-for-eet/

Mercenaries of Sword Coast for EET - http://www.shsforums...-coast-for-eet/

Pregnancy for EE/EET - http://www.shsforums...or-bg1bg2eeeet/

Caelar's Fall for EET - http://www.shsforums...2-caelars-fall/

Bank of Baldurs Gate for EET - http://www.shsforums...s-gate-for-eet/


#9 enderandrew

enderandrew
  • Member
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:27 PM

And now a day later it needs less than $5,000. So it made over $3,500 in the past day. It will probably make its funding goal in the next two days, with 19 days remaining to raise funds for stretch goals.


Nihilism makes me smile.