Photo

Oupaste not appearing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 majikwheel

majikwheel
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:44 PM

I have played bg with dsotsc and ntotsc for some time and one thing I have never been able to do is find oupaste ....I have never been able to complete the book quest for that one reason.....I know where he is .....read the walkthrough looking for help.....but he is not appearing......and I have noticed when I install a mega mod I have the same bugs everytime for the most part.....can somone give me the gobles to force him to appear ? I have always wanted to complete this quest but never have been able to ...please help

#2 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:28 AM

Have you talk to Lobar at Low Lantern in Baldur's Gate (AR7233, x 235 y 200). If not talk to him and then Oupaste is spawned at Blushing Mermaid in Baldur's Gate NE Section (AR7214, x 610 y 565).

Check that Global "TalkedToLobarMage" is "1".

If not, you have type to CLUAConsole:

SetGlobal("TalkedToLobarMage","GLOBAL",1)

Or use ShadowKeeper, EEKeeper or NI to set that global.

Then Oupaste is spawned at Blushing Mermaid.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#3 majikwheel

majikwheel
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

I am aware yoiu need to talk to him...I should have said I did that.........I will check the globels and try...thanks for the advice

Update: I checked and the globle is set.....but for some odd reason he wont appear.......eh its ok...I am so tired of this extreamly buggy game that if I cant do somthing I just move on....ome of these days I will have a game that I can play thats smooth and stable...till then just hve to deal...it...unless he is hidding and I dont see him....can somone atleast point out where he is ?.........I have noticed in all my attempts to install a decent mega mod cetain people just dont appear for me.....like fabio for SoBH part 2 and seamon after you steal the horn....so dont know if its a bug....hard to tell!!!

Edited by majikwheel, 02 July 2015 - 07:30 PM.

#4 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:41 PM

Type to CLUAConsole:

CreateCreature("NTOUPAST")

and he is spawned.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible