2 replies to this topic

#1 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:28 AM

Hello Old Friends,

After my first Mega install in years I find I want to change the screen resolution.  I am using the widescreen mod.  I have read that this needs to be installed before generalized biffing and was during a BWS (great program) install.  Is there a way to make the change with a full reinstall?

Thanks for any help!

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:01 AM

I would assume you mean without a full reinstall of the megamod content ?
You can uninstall the generalized biffing in a chain, of course doing so will make the uninstall and reinstall take their own sweet time, but that's what you got to do. So yes, just re-run the setup-widescreen.exe and reinstall with different inserts ... this is of course if this was made with a modern BWS... aka the Widescreen mod is one of the last mods, yes there was a time when it wasn't, it was near the top even. Which was... bad.

Edited by The Imp, 02 July 2015 - 11:07 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:25 AM

Thank You for the fast reply!

Yes, it is with with bws_20150302.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev