10 replies to this topic

#1 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 02:00 PM

Hello Again Old Friends,

I am reinstalling and I can't or the downloader can't find these mods.  I have tried a Google search.  I am planing a Mega Install Let's Play series and would really like them as part of it.  Can someone upload them somewhere and give me a down link?

Umbra of TROW - Arena: The Mod itself (UoT_v1.0.rar)
Almateria's Quest 2: The Mod itself (aq2v3.zip)
Crossmod Banter Pack: The Mod itself (Crossmod_Banter_Pack_for_Baldurs_Gate_II-Testing.zip)
Ajantis NPC for BG2: The Mod itself (Ajantis_BGII_v12_141223.zip)
Jastey's Solaufein: The Mod itself (JasteysSolaufein_150122.zip)

Thanks for any help!

Edited by Chevalier, 03 July 2015 - 03:37 PM.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#2 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 11:02 PM

Hello :)

Crossmod Banter Pack I think is this: http://gibberlings3....ds&showfile=704

Ajantis I think here: https://kerzenburg.b...loads.php?id=62

Jastey's I think here: https://baldurs-gate...ead.php?t=43420

Couldn't find the other two. Maybe you can send a PM to Almateria since she's active on the forums, for Almateria's Quest 2.

Please post a link to your Let's Play series once you get started :D

Edited by dreamer2007, 03 July 2015 - 11:03 PM.

#3 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:10 AM

Thanks dreamer2007

Those are the right mods, just not the version that BWS is looking for.  The Imp was helpful for me to get things better (newest version of BWS & finding a few mods).  I will post a link.  The channel is very new.  After burning out playing/testing Baldur's Gate I started playing/modding Hearts of Iron III (WWII game).  After releasing a few mods for Hearts of Iron III I started a Let's play series of a modded game.

My thought turned back to Baldur's Gate and didn't see a Let's Play of a Maga install (a few BGT) and even if there are a few I thought I would add one of a game I love!

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#4 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:41 AM

Testing branch of Crossmod was integrated a few days ago - the new "most updated" link is currently

https://github.com/c...leases/tag/v14a

#5 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:53 AM

Thanks,

I tried that version and the installer doesn't like it even if I rename it to the old name.  I wish the older version would be left up for awhile (month or 2) until BWS is up to date.

I am just going to miss a few mods.  I will be posting my WeiDu log and commenting on what mod adds what content. (installer is running as I type).  I think this is going to be a long series (I hope not to have a game ending bug) that will showcase many of the great mods.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#6 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:39 AM

The Imp was helpful for me to get things better (newest version of BWS & finding a few mods).  I will post a link. 

Yes, please do. I want to start my standard install at the end of the week, and those mods were always present in my installs. I wouldn't like skipping them this time.

#7 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:54 AM

The Imp was helpful for me to get things better (newest version of BWS & finding a few mods).  I will post a link. 

Yes, please do.

Chevalier is referring to the eventual youtube content, but the BWS he talks about is just the most updated version that is available, which is not the bws_20150302.exe, but this one(yeah warning, that's a direct download link to the master branches zip file, which I talked about here, there and else where).

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#8 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:41 AM

My suggestion is to change the installer to versioned releases rather than GitHub "newest, then - because the info is still up there, and the mod has not changed that much - ESPECIALLY the TESTING BRANCH!!!!!

That branch exist because it is not a release.

Sorry for your troubles, Chevalier (and hey there, by the way :) ) - in this case, I can't really help much, because when a testing branch is integrated, S.O.P. is to prune it and establish a new testing branch.

Side note - I'd be interested in finding out what part of the installer calls for the link and sets it up. If there is a checksum, it should be possible to remove it and integrate the mod by renaming it.

#9 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:58 AM

Yes, please do.

Chevalier is referring to the eventual youtube content, but the BWS he talks about is just the most updated version that is available, which is not the bws_20150302.exe, but this one(yeah warning, that's a direct download link to the master branches zip file, which I talked about here, there and else where).

Thank you, Imp :)

#10 Linthar

Linthar
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:42 AM

Umbra of Trow is here http://trow.cc/downloads/showfile=303. Unfortunately the site is not in english and you need to register an account to download it, but its not too hard to do. I managed to register an account without speaking whatever language that's site is in without too much trouble. Also don't worry that from the site and download that the mod doesn't seem to be in english, the english translation is provided as part of the BWP.

#11 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:40 AM

Hi cmorgan,

It is good to be back among friends.  I have started the playthrough and will be posting the announcement & link later today.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev