Isra won't level up in TOB

Isra TOB Leveling

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 -Kerry-

-Kerry-

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:31 PM

When I went to level Isra up to level 20 in TOB it said the character is equipped with items it can no longer use, but can't be dropped.. Anyone familiar with this problem? I removed everything but got same result consistently.

#2 -Kerry-

-Kerry-

Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:30 PM

Does she level up to level 20 and beyond in your TOB game? Thanks.

#3 Riot

Riot
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:52 PM

I am in ToB right now and Isra is leveling up without any problems, she is at level 25 at the moment. Do you have any other mods installed that may have caused this? If so, maybe you could post your WeiDU log here so that Rhaella (or someone else who knows anything about modding) might be able to find the cause for this bug. Unfortunately I don't know anything about mods, so I cannot offer you any sort of assistance myself, sorry.

"Leap before you think!"

#4 -Kerry-

-Kerry-

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:54 PM

Thanks for the response. I do have Saerileth and Yasreana installed also. Don't know how to get a WeiDU log though. I'll try her in another game and see if it happens again.

#5 -Kerry-

-Kerry-

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:03 PM

I found what I think is the log but it won't let me paste it here. I can paste it into a text doc so know I have it copied. Is there something special I have to do to paste it here?

#6 Riot

Riot
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:58 PM

I found what I think is the log but it won't let me paste it here. I can paste it into a text doc so know I have it copied. Is there something special I have to do to paste it here?

That's strange, I just tried to copy/paste my WeiDU log here on the forum and it worked fine. Are you sure you have the right file? The WeiDU log can be found in you game directory, so if you are playing the EE it is in (for example) "Program Files\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\Data\00783".

"Leap before you think!"

#7 Riot

Riot
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 06:58 PM

Edit: *sorry for the double post*  :(

Edited by Riot, 17 July 2015 - 06:59 PM.

"Leap before you think!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Isra, TOB, Leveling