Photo

has any mod removed the BG1 stone bg from spell icons?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fiann of the Silver Hand

Fiann of the Silver Hand
  • 286 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 05:53 PM

As title...

Most other things, especially BGT relevant, have updated the appropriate gui elements, yet the old BG1 stone theme remains for spell select icons. I am stunned that Erephine put all that effort into cleaning up every spell icon, yet didn't already do this. Am I missing something?

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:54 PM

I am stunned that Erephine put all that effort into cleaning up every spell icon, yet didn't already do this. Am I missing something?
The fact that the stone icons were part of the original design of the game. Yes, that should blow your mind, when you realize that Erephine didn't actually try to just enhance the visuals, but make the BG2 a beter representation than both of the games. There's a style of choises and this is Erephine's. Yes, there's magic in each part of it.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.